Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Meri Kuri


Little things from colleagues
Even tho they don't know me and never spoke before, they still give it to everyone including me, which i think it's pretty warm and lovely

Did two little doodle, one from few weeks ago, another one during work yesterday
"If only my doodle or work can make people happy" or actually gave a little motivation to people… 
Yes, this is what i aim for, but what makes me have this ability or "qualification" to do so when I'm not good at it?
Still finding my own doodle style…

Present from my crazy sis, Daru doll.....!! 
The feeling of seeing this present is just like few years ago during my 17th birthday my sis bought me a hide doll. But what different was that time was happy with tears, this is happy with a slight of guilty 'cause i buy no present for anyone including my sis.

Starting to earn my own money now, it's just the beginning... 
I want to make my love ones happy too :3

No comments: