Monday, August 12, 2013

Hello

Hello, I am back again after 4 days.

Just noticed, it's been a long time I didn't blog in English. Well... I mean, it's not like I have to blog in English just because I'm in the UK right now. Just that I used to blog in English most of the time... Hmm I wonder why.. it's not like my English is good, neither is my Chinese even though it's my mother tongue.
And I kept updating this shit blog with lots of photos back then, and it turned 5 years old two days ago lol.
But whatever, it's not like there's a lot of people reads my blog.

Anyway, I'm just here to run away from my final project (alamak what's the use.. still have to face it). So freaking lazy everyday. How nice if I can just lay down and do nothing just like what I've been doing back in Malaysia when there's no school days. Here? Less than 3 weeks and our degree studies is going to end. How fast time flies! Can't waste our time no more! (but I'm still here wasting my time :s)


What I wanna say.. hmm.. oh ya, another thing I've just noticed.
I don't really like taking photos anymore. I even don't really know how to use a DSLR now.

I mean, if it's a group photo, I really love it. If it's just a photo with just me one person in it, or me taking photos.... I don't really like it anymore (in this case it's "travelling).

Getting tired of all these extra gadgets and I just want to fully enjoy all the moments. But of course we can't get rid of them 'cause it has become part of our lives... unfortunately that is. I don't want to have these kind of feeling like "Oh I've been here before". Instead of this, I want "Oh WE've been here before".

I may sound stupid or pathetic or whatever, but this is what I'm thinking about recently.


All words, no photos....

Wanted to draw something, but I just don't have the mood to draw even though there's a lot in my mind. And I need my water colour paint, and my black calligraphy ink, A3 drawing paper..... I need to paint.

Lol talking like I paint frequently and I'm really good at and really love painting when I actually paint only a few times and did not explore or learn deep about the technique or anything.


10:15pm here, 5:15am in Malaysia
Ok... I better be back into reality now.



(yes, this is quite an emo blog post)

No comments: