Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Shelter by MIYAVI

Sorry, it's MIYAVI again :3 



(can't decide which should I put, only is audio quality better
one is video quality super good and his kept smiling so cute plus no make up hehe
so i just put both :3)

Yeah, it's freakin' boring
There is nothing to get rollin'
Can't stop zoning out
All goin' same ol' blah blah

Even though in here we got everything but no freedom.
"Gimme more freedom"

Dreamin' in this small kingdom

The watch is tickin'
Toy monkeys are diggin' n lickin'
That freaky creepy play makin' me crazy dizzy

Feelin' like it
A doll in the shop window

I'm not here
"I don't fuckin' belong here"
"I don't fuckin' belong here"
"I don't fuckin' belong here"

Take me away
Take me away
Take me away
Take me away
to the unknown wonderland from this plastic world
Cryin' out in my heart

"Get me out of control"
"Get me out of control"
"Get me out of control"
"Get me out of control"
"Get me out of control"
"Get me out of control"

Take me away
Take me away
Take me away
Take me away
To the unknown wonderland from this plastic world
Cryin' out in my heart.

So now, kick the door and scream to the world.
Like this

No comments: