Friday, August 3, 2012

120803 Lapsap

It's been a crazy month, two crazy weeks, a crazy semester
A crazy semester for me, but this one is dai sei coz i go find part time job last time, but quit already (phew)
A crazy month (July) also two crazy weeks, rushing assignments (and concert)


Domino's pizza is ♥

Last week and this week, everyone have very less sleep time because of assignments
Less than 5 hours of sleep everyday, EVERYDAY...
Everyone gathered in one of our friend's house and just work on the stupid assignment
WHICH! the assignment has very little marks!! but it made us near to death...
Even though it's week 13 and week 14 which are the two final weeks of a semester
suddenly few assignments (4 or 5 i think?) pop up together, and we finish them in two weeks...
Sacrificing our sleep time... unhealthy...

And last week while we were rushing assignments, I still went to see Miyavi...
I know I know very qian da.. but... really nan de...!! :x
But didnt 100% enjoy the show 'cause super tired... during the concert don't have energy to cheer and jump
Jump until my legs feel like cramping... but very happy I get to see him in person until wan heart attack but too tired liao so no energy to cause heart attack -_-
After that back home take bath terus rush to do assignment until the next morning...
Before my turn to start working, I watch the video I've recorder to syok sendiri
Mana tau blur until cannot control the volume properly until it boost to the highest volume -______-|||||||
........work until the next morning.. so geng la, everyone become super zombies -_-"

While frustrating with assignments, noticed something bad happened to SOMEONE
Made myself no mood lo, and very shocked when I "suspect" what had happened
Something is missing, something that is, i mean was, important to you, gone
No comment or "likes" from him anymore, which you both use to always do ...
Even though you dun wan tell me, I still suspect that's the only thing most possible but still hoping not true
And when saw the blog entry, terus 飚泪 lor why want do stupid thing...
But then you say you didn't do then ok lor... I TRUST YOU!!! lol
Now 真相大白 le, let me guess right liao... Nevermind la you still have us and your family ^^
(だから愛情がちょっと怖かった、全然触らない って ~_~)

Back to assignments...
Because of my family rules, I had never stay overnight at other people's house
This time, this assignment... had to do this... really ki siao 'cause the total of this assignment mark is very low!
But not bad la good experience and it's very funny to see everyone look like zombie and start to kisiao... *cough*
But this assignment really.... reallly..... stupid subject i hate HATE business!!
Go and check my weight and I lost around 3kg.... I should be happy 'cause this is the weight I supposed to have
BUT lose the weight in THIS WAY? No... fuk no.... so unhealthy...


This semester every since I was sick last two months, I've moved my workplace into my room
coz i thought it's more convenient I can terus sleep after doing my work...
but NO! there's no more space after I put the laptop and chargers plugs etc
And just throw my bags on the floor which made it hard to walk out from the room
Memang lapsap room... well my room is very small so.. hard to become tidy when there's so many lebih punya barang..
If only my mum would let me remove the bed and only left the mattress and pillows....


Last week mum helped me to clear my original workplace beside the living room
Was planning to only clear it during the semester break, but... thanks to my mum :x
Added more stuffs on the wall but it looks messy.. :( (U4 colour studies' stuffs ^^)
(oooohhh Miyavi's ticket on the top! other tickets at the bottom.... :x)
And the table become messy again after she just cleaned the table...
All thanks to assignments...


Last minute only think of using stencils for my promo design, but too late la
Plus my design are too small so it's hard to do this way...
Only can syok sendiri.... and spray to cover 瑕疵 only...


Actually i don't want to update and write so many lapsap, but somehow I just type it like this
Cannot control my brain and fingers... no choice...
Aiya tak kisah la i always syok sendiri talk to myself here, sudah biasa -_-
just now say I want to sleep before 10pm, now sudah 10pm++... sien...

....it's good that my promo design had good feedbacks from the tutors
Had to make it as perfect as possible so that my cgpa won't drag down a lot...
especially because of that subject.... and that another subject.... and ANOTHER subject...
But it's still not perfect... typo error.. and some other minor mistakes...
ahhh whatever.

.......thinking back again.... what "artwork" have we done in this semester....?
Only one.....? ZZZ


......byebye. lol.


p/s: still having Miyavi drugs.....

No comments: