Saturday, February 4, 2012

1

Woke up after 2pm today, awesome :D
But energy still not fully charged...

拍摄地点

管traffic赶人走

帮艺术部减树叶

打包饭

休息

楼梯被人掉下来压断

第一次喝jolly shandy以外的酒
还是觉得酒一点都不好喝


Slept for just around two or three hours before the first shooting
And after back home slept like sudah mati (choiiii)
Running and rushing here and there, carrying and sweeping and picking rubbish here and there
Standing there stopping and telling outsiders to go away
Helping here and there under the hot sun....
Treat it like exercise (well.. since I don't exercise or barely do chores =X)

Don't even know whether I did well or I suck
The thing I know is I was pretty blur and don't really know what should I do
(does that mean I sucked? D:)
And I speak like shit, English and Malay, since people around me speaks Mandarin
I can only speak fluent English with my sis, others? Brain straight away become blank
Gotta train myself...

Never had any experience before, now it is time yes?

Went out with my sis for dinner just now and I bought a Matchbox 20's album!
I only have their Exile on Mainstream compilation album...
Searching what album do they have in Speedy, and...!
Terus buy it, to make myself happy... :(

以前加入戏剧组是对的,比这个更累
不过那个是锻炼自己和表演给人看,这个是帮人家打杂
三个月当着学习,忍下去就是了!

No comments: