Monday, October 24, 2011

111024 yawn

Outing with my sis again <3
It's been awhile I didn't bring out my dslr
And it is still.. "zo deng" -__-

It's nice, but eat until tired... until I don't feel like having my dinner..
(how rare! but I still had my dinner, and apple.. bloated...)


!

!!! (I have no idea why the pic is vertical.. i didn't rotate it or anything D:)

!!!! <3<3<3
Thank my sis for paying it, and now I owe her.. more 300...


random....

GLAY SPECIAL LIVE on TBS EXILE Tamashii last night!
HISA BACK VOCAL 3:53~3:56 *SCREAMS+DROOLS+HEARTATTACK!!!*

OH MY HISA WITH PERT HAIR <3<3<3


old pic old pic! owo

suddenly remember kena say by munyi that those artiste I like
Females are COOL, and males look feminine... .....HEHEHE*COUGH*HEHE... :)
Actually not all.. ayaka is feminine, Ikuta Toma and Mukai Osamu is not..
...... :)


ANOTHER TWO DAYS OF HOLIDAY!!
shoulddoresearchbutsleepandrestisimportanttoobye:)

No comments: