Monday, July 11, 2011

Dream Ruined

If you want others to change, first you have to start from yourself
If you want something, you have to earn it yourself
Everything starts from yourselves, in the POSITIVE way
That is what I believe

I've never care much about these stuffs 'cause I hated it
Two major must-have things I hated, politics and religion stuffs
I've never wanted to involve in these things in this whole world
But this is just too much...

The things I hated the most here in this place
Music and art industry scene, racism and discrimination
(racism, I hate Chinese 'cause I see most the racist are Chinese
and all they see is money, and they discriminates art
this is what I see, place where I grew up in
and my family agrees that too)
That's all I can say, things I hated here
Crimes? Who are the ones that create those crimes?
There are crimes EVERYWHERE
You said that they're not doing their job?
I guess you've got no luck to meet the good guys
That is why you keep on having negative minds

I barely care about all of these, 'cause there're more country's situation are worse
Now?

They've set a lot of rules, fines, and other things
To avoid you from doing "bad" things, they've warned you
Did you listen?
Stop littering, stop burning rubbish and so on
And heck, this is not just for our own country
It is, for the WHOLE WORLD, for our mother earth
Stop speeding your car, or else they'll fine you
Stop parking at no-parking-spots, or else they'll fine you
If you speed, you might cause an accident
If you parked at those no parking places, you're blocking the whole road
Is that not thoughtful?
They've warn you, but you are the ones who doesn't care
Plus, you're the ones who started to give them some "tips"
Why blame them asking for more? You yourselves are asking for more too

To reach to THAT mission, of course it has to use up a lot of money
TECHNOLOGY needs a lot of them
Yet you said that it is wasting money
Then how are you gonna achieve that mission without using money?
You do know that now in this world if there's no money you can barely do anything
Right? Maybe not

You said that they're wasting money, they should give to those poor
What about you? Did you do it? Donate to the poor?
Those beggars around the alley and those who came while you're having your meal?
Most of you don't, yes, most of YOU (I'm not saying all of you)
I said this because me and my family would give them some tips
So what if you've been tricked? They're not what as you think
So? Did you do anything wrong? They are the ones who were wrong
You only care about losing money (and of course being tricked)
I'm not saying that I've never ignore them, I did, and I felt awfully bad
Now I will still ignore those who sells things with unreasonable price (you know which bunch)
Those, are the ones you should ignore
Well basically I also ignore those who sits beside the road
With disgusting wound or kurang upaya
Those are obviously the ones with vans and stuffs
Old people and kids, those without houses and food and clothes
Those are the on that need help
Did you give them a hand?

When I was a kid, when I was young
My mum slapped me just because I can't read properly
My dad used hanger or belt to hit us 'cause we're naughty(and it's just a very minor thing)
My babysitter dragged me out from the house and hit me just because I cried
Abusing? Not really, I'm actually glad that all these happened

What about THOSE? Abusing without reasons?
Are you beside them? What makes you so sure that it is really what you think?
Even if you're just right beside them, it doesn't make you know the truth
It's just between the two parties, not the third party
The third party will always make things WORSE

Since that's what you've learned from our "history"
You should be having expectations that all of these would happen
They asked you to leave, you don't want to leave
They'll just have to use the hard way
They've given you chance, but this is what you chose

Acting... Didn't you watched some of those movies and tv dramas
The antagonist will always act that they're the poorest of all?
Well I'm just saying, anyone can act
What makes you say that they acted, but you didn't?

And I don't understand why they care so much about the amount of people
Yea yea, there's a lot of people there, a lot of supporters... So?
It's not like it has covered the whole city or something
Plus, that is NOT the main point of this things, isn't it?

And who said that the newspapers tells the truth?
So all the entertainment rumors are all true?
No one said that it's all true or false
It's all up to you, whether to believe or not to believe
It's just a bit of updates to let you know
Now you've chosen to believe the internet, which has more MORE lies
Well, that's your choice, that's what you've chosen to believe
'cause it's your cup of coffee or tea, that's what you "expected"

"A picture tells thousands word"? ORLY?
I can shoot a picture of a bird staring at a worm, what can you think?
You might be thinking, the bird is watching it's food or something like that
But I can say that, the bird is waiting the worm to cross the road
I can also say, the bird is pity that the worm has to move so slow
I can also say that, they are actually friends and they are having a conversation
It's up to you, how you think about this picture

The news is in worldwide now , and now you've ruined one of my dream
At the beginning there's still a little hope that they'll be coming here
But now...?
You guys said that they didn't thought of you people
Guess what? You people just ruined a few people's dream, this small dream
You people are also the same, not being thoughtful.

I'm gonna pray hard and save money hard so that I can achieve my dream
Not like you people, asking from others.

2 comments:

shin said...

oh poor girl, that we've ruined one of your dream,
i'm going to japan soon, 
anything you want me to grab for you?
and yes, i use my own money
work hard little girl. bye

KaedE said...

hi thanks for dropping by
and bye to you too, hope you have an awesome trip and share it to me

but guess u wouldn't, u didn't even wanna share ur blog or facebook link to me. Geez

And thanks but no thanks, my dream ain't going to Japan for shopping