Tuesday, July 5, 2011

GLAY in Taiwan since yesterday... How nice if I could be there... $________$
And FAIL to the reporters!!! That's not Takuro! That's Sei-chan!!
Didn't they do any research before they do this? Guess not. Hmmp!

Saw this posted by some fan in Facebook
How can such a cute person live in this world..?!! *DROOLS!!!*
And his hair.... *drooooools*
I just wish I can be shorter than him... why am I so tall....

If I were there, I'll be stalking them..... *__*
(c'mon.. it's once in a lifetime =X)

...............ufdhewufyeufywuegfuefhug!!!!!
Hard to breathe.............
I want to see them badly!!! I just have to see them!!!!!
I AM WAITING FOR THAT DAY!!!! *_____________*


What's with the SMALL SIZE PICTURE??? hmmp!!
(credits from here)




.............




;__;

No comments: