Saturday, May 7, 2011

110506

顶它的废...
今天(昨天)本来是一个好的一天,买的GLAY rare collective vol.3到了
可是竟然被LRT的T'n'G机骗钱!吃了我RM20!
Counter的人叫我打给T'n'G,可是是那种press1 press2的
他们又不refund或给我卡,叫我去T'n'G的总部!
Duuuuuuuuuut气到我彪泪哭!破坏我这一天!!
不爽... 不爽啊!!!
过后立刻买choco milk和crepe来吃!不管浪费钱了因为我不爽!!
现在弄东西AI一直crash!! Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!
不爽啊!现在宵夜吃完妈妈煮的鸡翼!!
管他明天脸变更惨,我不爽啊!Pekcek!!!


还不想睡!还没刷牙冲凉!
copy paste玩老pit在fb post的note!
虽然她没tag我,我还是要玩!不管!

NAME: Xue Yi
AGE: 20 next month
BIRTHDAY DATE: 910622
PRESENT ADDRESS: KL

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 92 Truths about you. You have to tag the person who tagged you.

(To do this, go to “Notes” under tabs on your profile page, copy and paste this note, erase my answers and enter your own, tag people in the right hand corner of the app. then click publish.)



WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. Last beverage - Tea
2. Last phone call - dad
3. Last text message - yvonne
4. Last song you listened to - Way of Difference by GLAY
5. Last time you cried - THIS AFTERNOON! F TnG machine!!!

HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice - I don't date ppl, and no one date me too :(
7. Been cheated on -I don't know
8. Kissed someone & regretted it - Only kissed my family
9. Lost someone special - No
10. Been depressed - Hell yea
11. Been drunk and threw up -I don't drink

LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
12. Black
13. Purple?
14. Green?

LAST YEAR (2010), HAVE YOU:
15. Made a new friend - I think so
16. Fallen out of love - No?
17. Laughed until you cried - Ya
18. Met someone who changed you - I don't think so..
19. Found out who your true friends were - Already found years ago
20. Found out someone was talking about you - No, I'm not interesting to talk about
21. Kissed anyone on your FB friend's list - My sis

GENERAL:
22. How many people on your FB friends list do you know in real life - 90% I guess, as in I know who are they, but I don't talk to them
24. Do you have any pets - No
25. Do you want to change your name - No
26. What did you do for your last birthday - Stay at home rushing assignment, the BEST birthday EVER
27. What time did you wake up today- 9am
28. What were you doing at midnight last night - Rushing thing my dad asked me to do
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for - GLAY come to SEA, hoping
30. Last time you saw your Mother -More than an hour ago
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life - Secondary school life
32. What are you listening to right now - Glorious by GLAY
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom? -No
34. What's getting on your nerves right now - T'n'Go....
35. Most visited webpage - Fb, my blog to see whose blog has updated, Twitter, GLAY official site, Tokyohive, YouTube
37. Nickname - KaedE, Xxxx(censored) Yi LOL
38. Relationship Status - Always single
39. Zodiac sign - Cancer
40. He or She - Who the f?
41. Elementary - Chong Hwa
43. College -Tarc
44. Hair color - Ori black, dyed brown
45. Long or short - Long
46. Height - 170cm
47. Do you have a crush on someone? - Now? No? Yes? Blah
48. What do you like about yourself? - Normal yet different (duh, everyone's like that)
49. Piercings - Ears... 3.... :)
50. Tattoos - No
51. Righty or lefty- Righty

FIRSTS :
52. First surgery- Remove both my bottom wisdom teeth? (ya that's consider surgery la)
53. First piercing - Ears.. :)
54. First best friend- Mei chee
55. First sport you joined - Forgot
56. First vacation - Penang or Langkawi or Spore with my family
58. First pair of trainers -dunno

RIGHT NOW :
59. Eating - Chicken wings
60. Drinking - Soup
61. I'm about to - Brush my teeth, wash my face, bath, sleep
62. Listening to - Beloved by GLAY
63. Waiting for - GLAY RATW Bluray :)

YOUR FUTURE :
64. Want kids? - I dunno
65. Get Married? - Maybe not, just depend on my fate
66. Career? - GUITARIST IN A BAND THANK YOU :) Designer I guess...

WHICH IS BETTER :
67. Lips or eyes - eyes
68. Hugs or kisses - hugs
69. Shorter or taller - Talk guys, short girls
70. Older or Younger - Older than me
71. Romantic or spontaneous - Dunno
72. Nice stomach or nice arms - Arms
73. Sensitive or loud -Sensitive
74. Hook-up or relationship - Relationship
75. Trouble maker or hesitant - Neither

HAVE YOU EVER :
76. Kissed a stranger - No
77. Drank hard liquor- I dont drink
78. Lost glasses/contacts - No I don't wear them
79. Sex on first date - No
80. Broke someone's heart - Definitely
81. Had your own heart broken - Yes?
82. Been arrested - No
83. Turned someone down - I think so
84. Cried when someone died - Yes..
85. Fallen for a friend - Ya lol

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself - Depends
87. Miracles - 50/50
88. Love at first sight - 50/50
89. Heaven - 50/50
90. Santa Claus - Santa Claus = my sis :3
91. Kiss on the first date - No date
92. Angels - 50/50



SIEN! OYASU!!

2 comments:

yiiz said...

pierce???WHEN!

KaedE said...

wa u notice dao i write ah? hahah
few days ago :)