Friday, March 4, 2011

110304

Well this is boring.. after 15 minutes and class ends.

College... things are going pretty well (I think)
Just that the timetable sucks
And boring, as in just doing your own thing at home everyday
Well basically I'm use to it, it's been years.. right...
But there is still a limitation...


Anyway, GLAY made my day.



I want this Rilakkuma DSLR...wtf...
Only got 1000 limited and only in Japan!
But it's RM3000+++, more expensive than PRS SE Orianthi?
So... blah.

Barely use my phone, just use it to take pics and online and listen to songs
Wanted to buy iPod touch for it's wi-fi and games? And the mp3 player of course
But not planning to buy anymore, will buy it next time when I can really afford
Better use the money to buy tablet and GLAY stuffs...

Saving money, earning money.



看回照片还会在想,这份友情会不会又和好呢?
以前大家都太介意太重视对方,伤到对方而结束
但现在大家都没那样了,那么会不会有一天和好?

4 comments:

晴天 said...

你是在说你我她吗?>///<

晴天 said...

还有他... haiz

KaedE said...

对啊... *sik*

晴天 said...

dun cry~ *muacksss* XD (呕)