Tuesday, January 11, 2011

110110

Oh wow, well look at the date yesterday
Why is there no one fascinating about it?

_____________________________




Finished our exams finally!
It's actually only two subjects, but we already memorize like crazy
'cause well.. our course are mostly 100% coursework (good or bad? it depends. lol)



Went to "celebrate" with my classmates, headed to 1U
Movie.. Season of Witches..?
I have no idea what this movie is, but I don't like it
'cause it's related to religion, and I don't like talking so much about religion..
(it's just my opinion.. it's not defamatory.. don't sue me please..!!)
All I do in the cinema is laugh and peep-watching the movie whenever there's disgusting or shocking scene
Laughing 'cause I'm thinking what our lecturer told us how does a movie goes
Which part they'll suddenly pop up some scary stuffs etc etc
And there's some parts I guess it right HAHA

And the most epic one was the "burn in hell" sentence, all of us(me and classmates) laugh at this
'cause we just finished Arts Law test and there's a case with this sentence
Can't believe we still have to listen to this sentence after the test! lol..


Steamboat for dinner, and I regret for following my dad's way of eating steamboat
I think this morning until now I went to toilet for around 10 times already?
It's KILLING ME!! (lol Killing Me) And now I'm hungry D: *cough*

Gulliver's Travels.. I forgot I wanna watch this, one of the story read in childhood
But oh well.. I'm almost broke now =/

Bought the left one at 1U yesterday
The right one is on 30 Dec at Wastons, same with my sis' but smaller one

And you know what??




I'm quite regret for buying them...
If it wasn't them, I can save the money and buy GLAY's new albums etc...!!
I'm so stupid!! GLAY is waaaayyy much more important than Rilakks!! *Rilakks crying*
It's not half of the month now but I've spent half of my allowance!
Another month with no savings.. it's been few months for now!! *bangs head*
Having difficulty breathing again when browsing YesAsia.com and their HP
Serves me right for buying Rilakks... and eating junk food with my classmates ==


Oh ya, our holiday starts yesterday! But not fully holiday for me I suppose?
I still haven't done my cousin's wedding video, need to upgrade my pc
And the project.. I wonder when we're gonna start??




.....stomach.... ~___~

No comments: