Saturday, November 27, 2010

Bye Nov

Always wanted leather boots since I was a kid, my cousin have it and I think it's sooo cool
And especially when I started to love Hisashi from GLAY (but he's was platform boots)

Aiya can't see the heels!!


And now I finally got myself a leather boots! *tears of joy*
Carlo Rino 50% off ehh, become RM80++! (thanks mum! :3)
It's not better than that boots I saw last time at Forever 21, which has more metal stuffs *cough*
But at least the price is reasonable, leather quality is good, and they have my shoe size!
(the one in Forever 21 cost more than RM200 and I can't wear their biggest size, size 8.. cis..)
And now most of those leather boots all with sharp high heels
so 难得 found a flat heel leather boots! >_< size="1">(KRS boots were my first boots but they're not included and I can't wear it anymore, so small)
Kept syok sendiri when I reached home!
Gonna wear it at my cousin's wedding next week
Not sure when is the next time I'll wear it tho.. lol

---


Just now my dad let him drive his Kembara
I've only drove my mum/sis' manual Kancil frequently and mum's Myvi once
Now finally drove my dad's car(the engine is slow tho)~ *jumps around*
Always felt very happy and excited whenever they let me to drive
But felt so emo whenever I drive like shit, it feels like daring your life
Manual cars are really cool, but I'm always scare that it will mati
Because of over-thinking, I drive like shit!

---

Need to pass up an assignment next Tuesday but haven't done....
It's going to be Week 10 next week, also the end of November...Bye.

No comments: