Thursday, May 6, 2010

rubbish

1 week++ left and we're going back to college!
Year 2 for Diploma... going to be a busy year....!
And the result is going to release on 20th May! *hoping for As*

Holiday is going to end, and.. I think I still not having enough sleep
I can't sleep at night, didn't sleep well because of my pillow, too flat and too bulky
There's one night while I was asleep, I had a serious headache and it woke me up
Driving me crazy so I went to the living room's sofa to sleep Zzz
Another night, I mean, a few nights, my eyes were itchy and I can't sleep easily
Almost everyday I have to lay on the bed for 1 or maybe 2 hours before I get to sleep
And I'll be waking up at 12 or 1pm, what a waste of time!
But I can't help it, have to rest my eyes!

And yesterday, I got an ulcer on my tonsil, so distracting!
Put on some salt to make it heal faster, and of course it HURTS! And salty!
But damn bored, I want it to heal faster.. what to do?
My eyes are still itchy and tired and vision blurry though.

Was planning to go to the National Art Gallery and Petronas Gallery to see the KLDesignWeek exhibition alone today, adventure :D
But I can't sleep last night, scare later I faint and fall on the ground, no one is there to help me
So I ask for my sis again to go the weekend, she has car =X

----

Not having a really great day yesterday, I mean, these few days
Being sad because of hide's memorial day, and, well.. friendship things
But my dad finally brought home the Matchbox 20's Exile on Mainstream that I asked for!!

Weheheh free stuff!! =X (Jeff Beck's HongKong live flyer.. I wanna watch.. :( )
Anyway, I'm ok now, have to be strong!
There's other things for me to do and care for :) <-- lol --- Again, Holiday = pc, tv, guitar....AND! Fullmetal Alchemist comicsss!! I finally finish reading all 26 books in 2 weeks! It seems like going to be the final chapter..? *waiting* Feel like reading my sis' other comics... xxxHolic? Bleach? Keroro? Conan? Tsubasa Chro? Wait..Bleach and Conan too many episodes.. cannot.. not now...
Maybe xxxHolic... Ohh! And DetroitMetalCity!! *w*

Now waiting for Kuroshitsuji and Fullmetal Alchemist's new release!!
Geehhhhh..... *drools*

Holiday.....=FAT...TERR

---

Surfing in eBay and YesAsia.com again yesterday, and sesak nafas again..
hide's ALIVE Taiwan version... OUT OF PRINT.....
So regret that I didn't purchase it earlier....
Now there's only left the Japan normal version which cost RM200++.. not going to buy it..
eBay... I want to buy stuffs... albums singles magazines photobooks merchandise..
hide X JAPAN GLAY....
AHHHHH!!!!!
*created Paypal account but still cant verify it.. sien..*

---

I want a job.

I'm wasted too much money from my mum
My studies, desktop, my DSLR, my freakin' face
And now, my freakin' teeth.
Going to to braces, finally, in private dental clinic, not government
The total thing, braces, plus plucking out my teeth and later those container
It's going to be more than RM7000

My mum is always worrying about our financial stuffs since.. bahh I don't wanna talk about it
It's going to be Mother's Day, and now I'm giving her worry more financial problems
Everyone in my house are working, having income
I felt really bad that my mum barely enjoy her life
I just wish I can do something...
やっぱり家族は俺の大切なの物だ...


I hide! *random*


.....

Ok that ulcer on my tonsil is seriously distracting
It's like something(rice?) sticking on my tonsil and I can't swallow it. Ugh.

No comments: