Saturday, April 3, 2010

Jump


I never knew Hisashi has Twitter!
Got this from his twitter♥


What I always do, open damn many new tabs of blogs to read.
Blogs nowadays.. a commercialize "trend".


So.. Facebook has AmebaPigg now, which is called "AmebaPico"
I'm playing it, but I HATE it 'cause everyone kept asking ppl to "props" them
Which those ppl DON'T do in AmebaPigg
"Props" are for ppl to click whenever they think that person/character looks cute or nice
They will automatic props you if you look good, and they'll mostly props you back as a "thank you"
So, STOP ASKING PPL TO PROP YOU! IT'S ANNOYING!!

*Got this from my sis
OH SHUT UP ALREADY!! CAPITAL LETTERS SUMMORE!!


Since I started searching for those older songs that I use to listen
I kept searching and downloading them, especially Matchbox 20
Use to love them when I was still in primary school, and now I still love them

Love their music. All of them are nice. Really. Seriously. Honestly.
Makes me cool down when I'm angry or moody or unhappy :D
Rob Thomas.. how can he write such nice songs??
(I don't really like Rob Thomas' solo though. Sry, haha =X)

Now I think again.. I didn't really have a western band(not pop boy/girlband) that I reaaaally liked
Except for Linkin Park(Hybrid Theory ONLY), and before them.. MATCHBOX20!
I'm gonna collect their CDs now. Another collection to collect. HAHA!

But.. I still planning to buy other things.. Guitar effect.. Orianthi's SE PRS..
How nice if I have a lot of money.. I can buy whatever I like when I see it!
HOW NICE?!





I'm not moody or keep quiet or angry because of nothing, not without a reason
I'll be still keep on enduring, but someday I'll be exploding in front of you people
You'll see..

No comments: