Thursday, March 11, 2010

100311

2nd sem's result is out today!
I almost forgot about it 'cause I've been rushing my assignment until this morning 4am++
Long time didn't stay awake until so late, but no choice la
'cause can't think of any great ideas for the assignment

I forgot the result is out today until I saw other ppl's shout out in Facebook this morning around 11am ==
So I checked without lagging.. and.. erm..
My grades almost the same, As and Bs, same amount with the first sem
CGPA drop a bit eh D: Got a B+ for Basic Photography =\
But TITAS.. A.. wtf.. (yay shows that I did put effort.. didn't waste them :D)

Drama meeting.. tickets.. entrance...
Oh my god... I'm still imagining what it going to look like on those two days..

Passed up Creative & Critical Thinking's first assignment
And the 2nd one is here..
I think this subject is quite ok 'cause those assignments aren't big
But Colour Studies group assignment... exhibition...
Have no idea what to do ffs...

----

Oh ya, what I've mention here about ZONE is the first in my Japanese girl band list
I've changed my mind, I prefer Chatmonchy lol
'cause ZONE is too commercialize, Chatmonchy is more 实力派
ZONE become.. the fourth place.. lol sry..
I prefer 实力派

----

Colour Studies.... Not fun.

No comments: