Tuesday, February 2, 2010

HISASHI's Birthday!!

Note: Another fangirl post for today...
___________________________



OMG I FORGOTTEN IT'S HISA'S BIRTHDAY TODAY!!!
I KEPT FORGETTING THIS THESE YEARS!!! DX

If you guys didn't know, Hisashi is GLAY's guitarist, also my favourite guitarist!
If it wasn't him, I wouldn't started to become a fangirl
If it wasn't him, I wouldn't love the sound of electric guitars
If it wasn't him, I wouldn't started to love guitars and think of being a guitarist!
And if it wasn't GLAY, I wouldn't be listening to Japanese songs right now which I love!


The first Hisashi solo(Glay Dome Tour "pure soul" 1999) I saw..


Another Hisashi solo, in One Love Tour
Funny and yeng XD
Love seeing him with his Talbo :3

It's been 7 or more than 6 years of being their fan now..
GLAY is gonna always be my favourite band
And Hisa is always my favourite, prettiest, coolest and cutest guitarist! HAHA =X
I ♥ Hisa!! I ♥ GLAY! XD

Happy 38th Birthday!!
(omg he's getting older!! NOOOO!!! DX but it's ok 'cause he is still cool and cute XD)

No comments: