Thursday, January 7, 2010

100107

Went to 1U to watch movie after our Tamadun Islam class with MunYi, Fei, Jason1, MengZai and Shaun..

What movie we watched? ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS....
Alamak... So not my type.. But all of them wanna watch mar, tak kan i seorang dun wan watch then others also dun watch meh..

Not interested in these movies 'cause it's 3D..
I mean, 3D characters.. in REAL LIFE.. which I think it was weird. LOL.
And I don't think they're cute.. i still prefer 2D.. hahah
I mean.. if the whole movie is animated, it's ok la
But this one is.. real life movie with.. talking.. fake-ish.. animals...
Their fur is looking nice and soft.. but their eyes are creepy... and with annoying voice+vocals..
And when the female chipmunks(their group name seriously SUCKS! =X) dance, weird.. too many movement..
And...


Aiya stop complaining la! Ishh!

I just watch the moral value etc from the movie la.. (lol wut?)
Alvin is a terrible brother..
The youngest one (dunno how to spell his name la).. so fat =X And I kept laughing when it kept shivering! I know it's kesian, but it's reaction is so stupid and funny la =X But poor thing 'cause it's brothers fight.. (me dun like family fight too D:)
And Simon.. a bit nerdy la, but between those 3 chipmunks I prefer Simon lor.. =_=

Ok.. I don't hate Alvin and the Chipmunks...
I hate Alvin and the Chipmunks REAL LIFE MOVIE VERSION..
I use to watch their cartoons and listen to their songs ok..?
Even have their CD(lol dad buy one).. but dunno put where already..

OH YA! In the movie..
So swt that their opening performance is.. I'm not sure whether it's Black Sabbath/Ozzy Osbourne's song or which metal band.. I think it's his song...? It sounds familiar I think I just saw the music video few days ago..
ANYWAY.... I don't like their cover... 'cause they're fake characters... =X
Ozzy Orbourne is AWESOME, those chipmunks are... 3D. Lol =X

These are the chipmunks from my childhood..

LOL just want to show their looks la.. ignore that person's editings..
See! THIS is cute!
(I know there's another 2 old versions of their looks.. but those are ugly haha)

They're singing "Ghostbusters" in the video above..
Anyone remember watching this?

Newer version of Ghostbusters - Extreme Ghostbusters!
Ahhh... memories.. XD
Used to watch this during my childhood!

ANYWAYYY!

Rating for this movie.. I don't really know how to rate movies la 'cause I don't watch the movie unless I really want to watch it..
So... NO RATING FOR THIS!

Movies I wanna watch but missed(include 2009 and.. 200..7 and 2008 LOL):
2007: Transformer, The Simpsons Movie, Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix(after i watch the dvd, i think it sucks.. dun like the party part LOL)
2008: forgot got what movie
2009: 17 again, Hannah Montana the Movie, New Moon, Christmas Carol, Princess and the Frog..

Not sure whether I sempat go watch Princess and the Frog or not, 'cause exam is coming..
Now what I wanna watch is....
ALICE IN THE WONDERLAND!!
I wanna watch Johnny Depp! Love it when he plays weird characters! Haha!
I love Sweeney Todd although it's violent 'cause it's Johnny Depp... :D
And and!! BAND SLAM!!

After movie went back to college for our last English class.. boring..
Oh ya while on our journey to 1U, my right leg numb like crazy..
IT HURTS!! Hate that kind of numb!
Always kena during high school everytime I sleep in class =( =X


OK!! END OF THIS POST!!
GONNA WRITE ANOTHER POST SO THAT THIS POST WON'T LOOK TOO LONG! HAHA!

No comments: