Monday, December 14, 2009

Still in the mood

It's tiring, but I'm still in the mood in Unplugged IV..!
Me and my sis kept watching Rosevelt's performances during Unplugged IV...





More in Rosevelt official blog!

I can still remember the first performance by Rosevelt in Canteen 2.. It was AWESOME!!
The vocalist - Nick's vocal is awesome!!
And the arrangement of their music etc... very nice! (lol)
Terus become a fan of them in Facebook!

And Beat the System..!!


And Nao! Heard of them before and they are really good eventhough there's no vocalist!


Really enjoying it.. Standing just right in front of the stage...
Headbanging is REALLY FUN!!! LOL!!


----


Don't have the mood for college today 'cause I'm still being in Unplugged IV. LOL!

BUT! It's an unlucky day today! Or lucky day? WHATEVER!

1. Printed our assignment wrong.. Wasted our time in this.. Ugh.

**2. Was going back to my house to do our group assignment, saw a TARC bus but he wasn't planning to bring us a ride.. And suddenly there's a taxi behind!! We waved like we're stranded in a hot desert or something like that(the weather is FREAKIN HOT!!)!! ORANG GILA!!
But when we reach my house in front my door step.. searched for my keys and... I forgotten to bring my keys. FUCK!!!
All of us sat in front of my door step, tried to use my friends' key to open the door gate, also used pen cover and comb and my bag's metal thingy etc, but they won't work!!! Seriously gone mad!!! And we look like we're breaking into someone's house, which is MY HOUSE!!
Felt so bad 'cause we went to my house DOOR STEP for nothing!!

3. Went to buy cloth at Carrefour by taxi(which we waved like crazy again and Jane run across the road to chase the taxi LOL freakin dangerous!).. And when we reached there, we only noticed we should go to Desa for printing again, but it's too late so we went to have KFC(which has bad service just as usual)..
Freakin' tired so we just sit there chatting craps walking around.. Nothing to do.. LOL.

4. (Taxi again).. Back to college.. English for Com replacement class... Zzz...
No mood to listen to the class 'cause tired like... crap.

OH YA!! I NEARLY FORGOT TO MENTION SOMETHING!!!
Before we went for printing, we went to toilet.. (Lol not the main thing I wanna say..)
Suddenly Chiing said loudly: "Omg!! 蟑螂!!!"
So we check it out.. and... Oh.My.HORROR!!!
COCKROACHES!! Not only one... but FOUR!!!
FOUR FREAKIN' COCKROACHES IN THE TOILET BOWL!!
DUNNO WHAT ARE THEY DOING!! MACAM EATING CRAP!!!
DISGUSTING GELI AHHH!!!


THE END.
LOL ends with cockroaches!!


*This whole week end classes at either 6pm or 7pm... Oh my freakin shit...*

No comments: