Saturday, December 19, 2009

Snowing @ Pavilion

Went to Pavilion to see the fake snowing scene at Pavilion last night..
The feeling is quite awesome although it's just some fake soap bubbles of whatever, but the atmosphere is just so awesome! Can imagine romantic drama scene(LOL) or any Christmas movie.. Hahah.

Brought my DSLR to take some photos of course, and there're quite nice..


Me and my sis ♥


Me doing Rosevelt hand sign.. Lol










These two... macam nak jump...


Crazy.




Snowing started!














This kid is cute! (Candid shot!! XD)





>






Lol








My family♥




There's this two guys.. standing like this..


Lol wut...?


??

Become...

LOL!!

---

Tomorrow going to Titiwangsa for snapping landscape with my sis' accompany...
After that go to ComicFes... after that....

GOING TO SUPPORT ROSEVELT!!!

It's going to be an adventure..!

Oh ya, me and my sis are going to Christmasholic Fiesta to watch Beat the System!! WOHOO!!


Night.

No comments: