Sunday, December 6, 2009

Random

Lol.. ok..
So in the end, I didn't give up.. Asked for my sis' help to re shoot again...

Felt really uneasy even though I've decided not to reshoot..
So I asked SingLing whether she can help me.. But it's a bit troublesome to her parents..
Sooo.. in the end I asked for my sis AGAIN.... And yay she helped me!
Damn scary to ask her 'cause already ask for many times...

Hope that TTG will accept it.... x___x

---

Went to PC Fair with my sis yesterday...


Christmas deco in KLCC~




Lol the only "human pic" I took in pc fair..
I just took these cosplayers pic.. not interest in those show girls blahh
But it's so boring 'cause this is the only game booth in the pc fair.. ==


Lol

It's been a long time me and my sis didnt go to pc fair! It's so tiring and I hate those ppl keep pushing you etc.. Be patient la please ==

Bought a speaker(finally! my speaker sucks!), two pendrive - 2gb and 4bg, one is for backup(bye to my 脆弱的pendrive.. T___T), and a new mouse!


I'm not sure will it last for a long period, but the outlook of it just attracts me.. LOL
After awhile I'm kinda regret that I bought it, but... =\
Oh well, at least it's nice to hold... And it has front light and back light! Haha!

---



Saw this in MSN news, Malaysia's next top model... Kelly and Danny...
At first I didn't notice anything, but when I saw the (sur)name "Jagan"..
Wait a minute... Jagan.... Kelly...? She's our Chong Hwa senior!
Seriously shocked!
Well I don't actually know her, but I remember she's quite cool and she had this very very short hairstyle once!
Now she looks so mature and more cool!

---

Ok.. Assignments...
Left DigiIllus, Photography, Webpage... and... Typography(still have to print out only)...? I think that's it!
But there's so much to do in each and every assignments!
And photography exercises.. my God....


Ok! Back to work(assignments la)!

No comments: