Sunday, November 29, 2009

Tiring

Friday - 27 Nov 2009
Was going to rest but I kept tracing the shoe design for Fundamental of WebPage's assignment..
Only done tracing one design, the only theme I'm having idea - No Music No Life ==||||
Other... 1 Msia and Dream... ughhh!!


Saturday - 28 Nov 2009
Was going to continue to do my assignments, but woke up at around 12:30pm :D
2pm++ Keroro used Arricson's phone to call me, asked me whether I wanna go out
So.. hehe.. Went out with both of them~ Snappin' photos at JJ and Dreamz Cafe~ Gila-ness!

Went to grandma's house for dinner just like every Saturday, after that went to buy 2012 movie tickets...


Sunday - 29 Nov 2009
Woke up at 5am to prepare for photoshoot with my sis who is sick.. Titiwangsa and Pavilion..
Had the most horrifying mosquito experience in my life @ Titiwangsa!!
A lot of mosquitoes flying around!! I can feel them on my legs but I didnt bother them 'cause I didn't expect anything..
But when I saw them on my sis' legs.. OMFG!!! IT.WAS.SCARY!!!!
I think still left 50% for Photography assignment then I'm done..

Came back, 1pm went for facial treatment...
Just came back, and now I'm going to watch 2012 with my family (FINALLY)

Bye Lol.

No comments: