Friday, November 13, 2009

091113 FRIDAY OF 13!!

Ohhhh I didn't notice that today is Friday of 13!!
No wonder my presentation sucks!! (just jk but not funny at all..)

Yup my English presentation sucks just now, nervous like crazy..
And the more I present the more I felt nervous and boring, just kept skipping a lot of things..
Hands and speech shivered like shit.. sucks..
But.. oh well...

After the class, went to JJ with my sis to buy some stuffs for the anime event tomorrow...

....

刚才上着课时,“志坚”突然打来.. 一接了电话,他就问我知不知道他是谁
那时有人在present着,也听不清楚,只懂声音是男的,就直接讲“志坚咯”
原来是Milo老师.. 炸到...
问做么没有来,我就讲等下跟姐姐出去...
过后也告诉了老师我应该会退出戏剧.... ......
..... 老师应该是有expect到的...吧..?毕竟我去年也是这样,而且现在很少去了...

真的是想了很久,一直不懂要不要退出..
不像去年那个时候,一想到要退出就立刻sms凯琳了,而且真的是有松了一口气
这次告诉老师后,还是在想着这样做好不好... 没有完全松下...
不过我觉得自己下次看到他们搞演出的时候,一定会很羡慕,应该会后悔
真的很想一起搞演出.. 想回前年和去年真的很爽..!
不过... 现在赶学业的东西已经要疯了顶不顺!
如果我真的继续戏剧的话,真的是....
虽然其他人也是有忙自己的,不过每个人都不同..
我做不到同时做几样东西...
自私还是逃避现实... 不知道...

终于告诉了老师我会退出..! 本来还想着要怎样讲...
过后家伟问做么没去的时候也告诉了他..
还没告诉志坚.. 我应该差不多在下个星期就告诉你confirm...

这几个月上的戏剧课,自己都没什么认真的.. 完全没精神...
不想要自己不享受戏剧,弄得对戏剧的兴趣越来越低..

........

至少自己有给TARC戏剧组一点小小的帮组.. 弄宣传单..
有小小的成就,而且多了几个朋友..
不是空着手离开的..!

......

The happiest moment today is during the discussion of our DigiIllus group work 2nd assignment(tshirt+tag+shopping bad etc design)!
Seriously laughed like crazy!
We thought of a lot of ideas and it was like we're really going to open a shop!!
They are CRAZY!! I mean... how can they think of so many great ideas?!!
And I'm the "concept designer" for this group work but their ideas are 10times better than mine!!
(Ohhhh what a failure I am...)
Really love my groupies!! All SIAO ZHA BO!!! HAHA!!

Still haven't discuss or do anything for our Tamadun Islam essay...
Was planning to discuss this weekends, but I'm not free! Ugh!
This makes us have to start our discussion and research next week!

Going to Times Square tomorrow for the anime event as a helper...
It's going to be the first time I wear LOLI!!!
But it's not mine though, sewa drpd org lain.. Zzz...
I only can get my first loli outfit(Ouji♥) by next year... =(

Oh ya! Another happy thing today is...
During the consultation in Photography class, TTG chosen quite lot of photos I took that are nice!
I'm happy when people gives me a positive comment on the things that I love ♥

No comments: