Tuesday, November 3, 2009

091102.03

*Ouch I just fell down.. I ran into my mum's room without know the floor is wet.. =(*


Had our 2nd sem's first presentation today...!
DigiIllus' Soapa!


Some of them still haven't finish yet .. x__x


Evon's epic presentation..


"MONSTERS". LOL.


Mine!!


LAP SAP.

After the class, I thought we're going for "celebration" 'cause we finally did our first presentation for Sem 2.. But some of them didn't get to sleep well these days 'cause rushing this assignment..
Left me, LiJuan and Rainie... So in the end... balik rumah tidur... tidur until 6pm.. =(


Yesterday... continue to rush assignment..


My table.. this is not consider really messy..
You should see how it looks like before I clean up(LOL)
Too bad I forgot to take a pic of it =\

Got my DSLR yesterday, but it's a really tiring day!
After Tamadun Islam class terus go to hostel 'cause they wanna modify their soapbox..
10:30am have to get our DSLR but we're late... And they said that those Canon people already called my name so I have to wait... ...... *dies*

After that went to TBR to have our meal FINALLY.. But still we waited like crazy 'cause there's a lot of customers..
Then finally went to print.. BUT the colour SUCKS!! All CACAT!! TBR printing shops SUCKS!!!
Some colour is nice but can't see those typo, some colour not nice but can see the typo
Some made the graphics of my soapbox really fake, some worst.. brown colour become blueish black! Wth?!

Spent few hours just for printing.. Had Typography lecture class at 2pm but we went there about 3pm..
Just me, Chinghuey, Evon and Rainie attend.. I mean U4.. (+Shern.. lol)
We thought it's going to end at 6pm but it ended at 4pm.. wait I think it's before 4.. =_=


Total I spent RM13++ just for printing...

*Aduh so blur.. but I just wanna show how many I've printed.. So blah!
In the end I went to Desa's printing shop that I used to always went.. And FINALLY I'm satisfied..!
Haih I went there to print stuffs since Form 4, and there's not much printing error or whatever..
Next time colour printing I won't go to TBR already.. =(

Photoshoot of my soapbox at night~!!

Use my DSLR to take! (with flash.. but I don't like flash.. D=)

*Zooming out...*












HAHA!! Used one of my cows as background!! XD =X
(fyi I have quite lot of cow toy plushes :3)

Another one is my sis with my soapbox, but I dun wanna post it here, she already post it in her Facebook =__=|||


DONE!!

Checked everything until 1am++ about 2am, thought I won't be nernous or rushing to college the next day
But in the end I'm still rushing =_=

The presentation... I don't think my presentation is good, but I'm glad it already passed!! *fuu~*
But I had a great time watching my classmates present! Some of them is creative and funny!! XD

OH YA!!! AND THIS!!!

I bought these last night and I was going to give them to my classmates and Ms Yarshi before I present... but... I FORGOT TO BRING!!!! ARGHHH!!!
(heh I ♥ DSLR :3)

---

OK!! NOW IS TIME OF DSLR!!! YAY!!!


HERE'S MY FIRST DSLR!! CANON 450D~~


Stuffs


Lens


RED bag... ugh.. I want BLACK...


SEE!! The outer is red but inner is this kind of blue!!
I wonder who design this bag.. the colour don't even match!!

Ok photos time!


Camera bag


My sis' keyboard (ahh!! I didn't take the photo of my guitars!!)


Lol


My sis bear








Mosquito spray truck thingy...(?)




Desa + Danao Kota + GentingKlang view




Lol


My phone accesories~♥
In this pic - Anizo + Mameshiba + Rilakkuma bell + Kuroshitsuji's Ciel + phonestrap made by Yvonne



-=THE END=-

p/s: I still haven't do my typography assignment...!!

2 comments:

慧珊 said...

夏尔少爷的吊饰阿~~~~~TwT!!!
哪里买/转的??

KaedE said...

err好像是在midvalley的jusco里游乐场那里转的 ==|||