Sunday, October 4, 2009

Random


Lol.. stole this pic from Yvonne's blog..

前天跟迪生回中华看Milkygreen,也有叫苑婷去~
炸到咯原来Milo老师不在,芯琳代课.. 还蛮显的,因为他们一直在讨论剧本...
不过过后看他们各组呈现的东西,真的是笑到傻!尤其是阿康那组的!
其实他们在演恐怖的东西,不过真的是很好笑!!阿铃那组的就很废!哈哈!
嗯.. 笑了一阵子过后就笑不出了.. 每次都是这样的... 笑到累..

又去康城...!唉,还是跟旧生一起比较爽!
不过自己收敛了很多(其实去年就收敛了啊.. ==),而且又累..
可是他们太废了,所以又笑到傻...!

感觉上身边的人都很不开心的..
阿铃哭啊~~~!可怜....
芯琳... 唉~
迪生?算了啦不关我事.. :D =X
婷...

婷竟然不想读下去了... 又不懂要做什么好...
噢.. 我也不知道该劝她什么,怕给错什么劝导,害到她
所以保持沉默啊...

......
It feels bad when your friends are facing problems but you don't know what to do what to help..

Both of my friends were thinking to stop their studies.. but what can I do..?
If it's me, I hope that they wont quit.. but... they're suffering there...
What can I do..?
I don't want them to live in a bad life in the future..

.......

I'm glad that I've already planned my journey..
Already frustrated since I was Form 3, thinking what should I do in the future..
Glad that it's over now..
But the problem is, will I go through it smoothly?

......Whatever.

-----

2 weeks holiday...



Play with photoshop... lol trying to draw 3D-ish choco.. T___T



Photoshop...


Watch KeyholeTV...


Photoshop.... Lol


Photoshop again...

Illustrator... I DUN LIKE ILLUSTRATOR


Play with AmePigg

.......

Boring.


Remember this...?


*YAWN*


Semester 2 starts tomorrow...
8AM ABF TAMADUN ISLAM... SIEN lor...
Boring class in the coldest DK in the early morning...
Mana tau later class cancel... ==

No comments: