Monday, October 26, 2009

Happy + tired

Yay It's a happy and tiring day for me and my classmates~
Screamed like CRAZY!! (Lol now I just noticed we always scream ==||||)
Thankfully that Typography class was canceled!
But have to replace next week for 4 HOURS!! GILA!!

Lol ei Yvonne I tell you something very swt..
That time when me and my classmates going to leave the hostel
My friend wave at you so I see who's she waving, then you're in the car lor..
And guess what? I was wondering who are you!! HAHAH!! =X
I mean, I know that's you, but hor my brain still have to process to confirm that is you!!
Long time no see you mar, so can't remember LOL
HAHA WHAT BBF AM I?!! SO SWT LA!! =X

---

Finally finish watching Tokyo Friends last night~
Well it's about music, dream and relationships etc
It's quite nice 'cause it's about going towards your dream and stuffs..
And some of the things makes you think about stuffs, especially your dreams..

In the drama/movie, Otsuka Ai is in a band named Survival Company aka Sakaban
And I really love their music and songs(well some of it is also Otsuka Ai's song btw)!

These are some of their songs.. Well if you're bored you can listen..

Yumekui (Sakaban Ver)


Yumekui (Otsuka Ai's) PV

So cute Haha
I love the lyrics btw

Friends

This is also one of Sakaban's song, but this is just Otsuka Ai's own performance~

Tears


Hane ari Tamago


Kept listening to these songs these days~

---

Yay! Tomoro after class gonna rush back home to watch GLAY in TV!
Last time I missed it, now it's going to repeat again LOL
Hopefully I won't forgotten it and miss it X___X||||

Oh ya, and new ANIZO members for today~!

My sis chose the pink one.. I don't want the green one... =(

3 comments:

-yv0nn3- said...

What!!! HOW HURT IS THAT!!!
But then i totally didn't know you were there.. Was waving at your friend then i totally didn't notice you.. then i saw u act shock.. then i only know is you.. haha.. You this BFF very 'cha' de lar..

KaedE said...

HAHAHA SRY LA WEI~~!!!
ei i'm not acting shock la.. i'm seriously shock la LOL

-yv0nn3- said...

Walao!!! I suddenly feel so cham!!! haha..