Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Tagged by Miko

1. Besides lips,where is your favorite spot to get kiss?
- Cheek

2. How do you feel when you wake up this morning?
- Blur+ shocked, 'cause my dad called my phone to wake me up LOL

3. Who was the last person you took photo with?
- My sis ♥

4. Would you consider yourself to be spoiled?
- NO! I'm the best daughter in the whole wide world! :D No.

5. Would you ever donate blood?
- No.. I'm scared.. But if my family needs it I will

6. Have you ever had a best friend who was the opposite sex?
- Erm.. I think no.. But I know my sis does! haha

7. Do you want someone dead?
- NO.

8. What does your last text massage says?
- "Lol should be ok de la u. If me then cannot la." by my sis

9. What are you thinking right now ?
- AHHHH FINAL TEST STARTS TOMORROW!! Thank God I only have 3 subjects for exam!

10. Do you wish someone to be with you right now?
- Dunno..

11. What time you went to bed last night ?
- 3am! Study H.E!! X___X

12. Where do you buy the T-shirt that you’re wearing now ?
- Lol it's free. It's a concert crew tshirt.

13. Is someone in your mind right now ?
- Lalala~

14. Who was the last person to texted you ?
- My sis :3

15. 10 people to tag to do this quiz:

1. Kei
2. Yvonne (loo teng tag u liao so u just ignore this la)
3. Kenji
4. Chiing
5. MunYi
6. Caro
7. Trista
8. ahBoy
9. Fei
10. Katori

(I dunno want to tag who la.. ignore also can la)

16. Who is 2 having relationship with ?
- G-D and T.O.P?? Oh my God.. so 花心.. haih... HAHA =X

17. Is 3 male or female ?
- Female.. I mean MALE. :D

18. if 7 & 10 get together, would it be a good thing ?
- No! Tris got bf and Katori has her AliceNine! And both of them are female

19. What is 1 studying about ?
- Information System Engineering(ISE) (Ohh my sis so yeng ♥ LOL)

20. When was the last time you had a chat with 5 ?
- Chat ah? if msn then last night lor.. but just 1 sentence only wor.. =_=|||

21. Is 4 single ?
- Omg.. ask the wrong question la.. already 3 years with her bf la.. with dramatic love story.. =___+|||

22. Say something about 2.
- Biatch :3 HAHA =X No la my best friend la =D

23. What do you think about 3 & 6 being together?
- 3 & 6.. Kenji & Caro? I think Kenji will kena bully gao gao.. Lol

24. Describe 9.
- BOSS!! HAHA

25. What would you do if 6 & 7 fight ?
- Har.. dun wan leh.. both of them very friend de wor...

26. Do you like 8 ?
- As a friend? Ya haha

LIST THREE FAVORITE COLOURS:
1. Black
2. Green
3. Purple?

-----

Tomorrow exam starts.... thankfully it's English..
I'm getting lazier to study...!! But for my FUTURE..!! D:

Hmm.. now I really love GLAY's "RUN"..

2 comments:

Carolinelzt said...

23. What do you think about 3 & 6 being together?
- 3 & 6.. Kenji & Caro? I think Kenji will kena bully gao gao.. Lol

apa maksud ar~!!!really mau belasah u 99 ar~~~~~

KaedE said...

haha no la~
tat kenji also always kena bully by me and my fren de =X XD