Saturday, September 12, 2009

Bored

I'm bored.



These are some photos YenTing sent to me few days ago
Art exhibition by Dasein students at Dasein Academy of Art.





Very nice right??

Really wanted to visit Dasein's exhibitions 'cause their exhibitions and artworks are always very different and creative...!

.......

Too bad I didn't end up studying there...
They learn so much stuffs...

But I've already chosen to study in TARC...
So... whatever....
Just go straight forward....!




(Click to go to Facebook event page!)

Anime Hanabi Festival on 7th and 8th November at Berjaya Times Square
PLAESE SUPPORT AND ATTEND IT!!!!! (Lol)

---------

So bored.. Nothing to do
Already finish reading everyone's blog still nothing to do
Play Facebook quiz also same....

.....2 days left to let me study...
After Tuesday can finally, official relax..!


Otsuka Ai ♥


GLAY ♥

No comments: