Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Guess what..?

*EDITED*
WTF All those vids cannot see already!!! ARGHH!!!


*FANGIRL POST AGAIN BLAH*

Ok.. I said that I'll go to bed early here.. But.. I didn't. I still watch GLAY vids until.. 12am++++....
But it's ok, 'cause they're my POWER!! LOL wtf am I talking about..?!

And then I started watching everyday 'cause the uploader kept uploading... *drools*

GLAY TDK CM (very old cm..)

0:12 So pretty ♥

GLAY NEWS

HOTEL GLAY ♥

GLAY's THE GREAT LOVE & ROCK VACATION in Nissan Stadium on 15 and 16 August 2009

Opening

Yay Hisa! ♥ Jiro is so cute too!

HOWEVER


PEAK HATESHINAKU SOUL KAGIRINAKU


GREAT VACATION


BEAUTIFUL DREAMER


ENCORE (LOL HISA XD)


Synchronicity (now this is my ringtone :3)

HISA IS SO COOL!! 2:15 guitar solo! ♥♥♥

RUN


THE BIRTHDAY GIRL


VERB

So happy to see Hisa using Tokai Talbo again...

SAY YOUR DREAM Part 1


**Note: All these songs are nice, not heavy metal like X JAPAN..

Omg I can't stop watching their GREAT VACATION vids.. How to study for exam...?!?!
I wanna go to their concert..!! They're going to have a tour in U.S. again soon..!!

Ok... X JAPAN and GLAY, now I've made my mind.
If I don't have the chance to go to X JAPAN concert in my whole entire life, it's OK.
But if I don't have a chance to go to GLAY concert before I die, I'll be crying to death!!
I've been a GLAY fan for 6 years for now, how can I not go to their concert?!!
And heck, they're just younger than 40! X JAPAN already more than 40!!
GAAAHHH!!!!

Really love Teru's vocal..
Hisashi.. the one who I inspired by, to learn to play guitar.. My favourite guitarist..
Jiro.. still so cute.. favourite bassist..?
Takuro.. although he's also a great guitarist, but I don't like him as a guitarist. I prefer him playing the piano, write and compose so many nice song for GLAY...

They're the first artist/band that me and my sis love the longest..
Seriously.. from primary school standard 6 to now.. I'm really happy about that..
You won't know how it feels unless you're a crazy fan like me(and I know I'm not even the craziest fan in the world, of course)

Been a fangirl for so many freakin years, finally one of my friend/best friend had finally become a fangirl! Buying those merchandise..

Yvonne, although you like BigBang but not GLAY or X, I'm really happy that you became a fangirl.. 'cause for all these years, finally there's someone I knew know how I feel being a fangirl, buying all those stuffs, watching their vids over and over again..

I ♥ GLAY! Forever and ever and ever and ever and ever!
.
.
.
.
.
and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever!!

LOL

No comments: