Friday, August 14, 2009

110809

Yay I'm feeling better now! Time to blog! But mostly photos 'cause I'm lazy!


Some prizes me and ChingHuey got when we played some random guess quizzes at Canteen 2
But I gave it to other people 'cause I'm lazy to bring back home HAHA


*Me and ChingHuey


Going to play table tennis and badminton with them!


RM1.50..


Evon doing Nik's assignment


ChingHuey VS Jane


Evon VS Jane


Rainie VS Jane


Jason(Liew) VS Jane (both of them damn pro!! very yeng lor Jane!)



So syok to play badminton.. damn long time didn't play already..!


After Nik's class(actually we skipped her class =X), went to celebrate Jason(Lim)'s birthday!


In Trista's car (left peace = MunYi, bottom peace = me)


*SNAP* (At Shaun's house)


Preparing water balloon.. ngek ngek ngek... *grins*






Reminds me of red blood cell =_=||||


The cake for Dota King Jason (LOL)


The cake to attack Jason






Sing birthday song




(so geng la I get to capture this scene! Fuiyoh!)


LOL

And the war begun!




Two orang gila




Carol kept throwing cake to people.. so scary ==|||
but didnt kena me 'cause I kept running away :3


Later Trista also become gila..|||


Fei too heavy nearly fall down =X


Orang gila chasing Fei 'cause Fei throw cake on to her head Lol




Dandruff =X


Dota king Jason + Dota king cake


Group pic 1 (set timer)


Group pic 2 (ask a random stranger auntie to help us take)




Ewww...


Girls


Guys


These two kept running away from the camera =_=|||
So I faster take their pic Lol


Went back to Shaun's house


Cake....


Cut the cake


No enough plate spoon fork etc, so terus dig in ==|||




Ueellkk


Yuck.. but the cream taste good... haha
but I don't like the blueberry(??) cream/jam(?) on the top la






Can you see there's a hair...?
I'm so LUCKY =___=|||


UUUEEEELLLLKKKKK


Play guitar
Most of the guys know how to play guitar leh.. maybe next time we can form a band HAHA
I'm quite serious.......


These two dunno laugh what.. gila


....!!!


*SPLAT* Yucks..


Carol washed her hair


Lol siao zha bo

Later then we went to Feeling Cafe (yeah can terus walk back home~)




Group pic (exclude Shaun 'cause he's the cameraman)
but so blur.. alamak..


My drink... RM8.90 = RM9...
Regreted to order this 'cause it's so expensive...


Trista MunYi and those other girls attack my drink =__=|||


Jason(Liew)'s "Xut cha"..? Lol

OK NO MORE!!!

2 comments:

ஐ影子ஐ said...

wangsa maju sec 2 ?!! == ...

KaedE said...

ya.. very obvious hor?? =__=|||