Saturday, July 18, 2009

Photos photos photos


BIRD NEST WITH A BIRD!! ♥


Before and after LOL


After TTG's class (presentation D= )



Lol


In Jane and Rainie's hostel room, they're rushing Nik's(Intro to Illustration) assignment

After passing up our Nik's assignment, waiting at cafeteria


Chiing, Me, Sharon






Curi tangkap Carol and the other U4 classmates pics =X (but just can see Carol and Shaun and.. Shern..|||| )


Rainie, Jane, MunYi


Left: Sharon (and Jess, but can't capture her)
Right: Evon, Rainie


My poor Rilak =(

Back to V104 to take back and see our marks..


ChingHuey with her SQUISQUI (HAHAHA!!!)


Kevin Lol


MunYi and her panther


LiJuan and her horse


Rainie and Evon's panda Lol


Kevin and his.. hamster or Guinea Pig thingy


Jason and his tiger (very geng lor him but dunno why he's not the highest mark lor)


This person damn funny when he does presentation!
Everyone will be laughing like crazy!


ChingHuey and Evon


U4!!


Waiting for TTG to pass up our Intro to Art assignment

-------------

My Intro to Illustration first assignment


Start doing this last Friday
But very swt lor.. 'cause I forgot we don't have to use the media PENCIL...
I did the same mistake AGAIN!!


But fortunately the cat pic I use this time is greyish X_X


MIAO!!!


Colour pencil - DONE


Lol

Next, charcoal.


Cat without eyes!


Lol the nose + mouth part looks like a face


AHHH DEMON CAT!! WITH GREEN BEANS EYES!!!







Charcoal - DONE


And pen too. (I HATE PEN!!!)


Before I went to college, the final work.

Now when I look back what I did previously, I wanted to laugh 'cause it was HORRIBLE compared to what I did!!


SEE!!! OMG!!!

Hmm.. it's a good thing that I had to do it all over again..! Or else I'll be passing up THESE!!
SHIT!!

---

15 July 09 - Happy Birthday to my dad ♥



------

16 July 09


ZhongFei's car kena locked 'cause no parking! Haha!




Another car beside his car also kena locked


In hostel again


Random 1


Random 2

---

Others


My Conceptual Design 2nd assignment..
Like this also can get 80+%.. dunno how ahChow give marks 1..


Michael Jackson's VCDs and DVD..! Mine!
but my parents pay for them.. Michael Jackson mar.. so.. nvm lor...?
At least my X JAPAN/hide/GLAY collections I bought them myself by my salary last time when I work in SEED..! (Which I already finished them........)

---

OK THE END




No comments: