Saturday, July 25, 2009

National Art Gallery

*Random-ness*

MILO, Go Futher! (=__=)b

---

Went to the National Art Gallery just now! And I was late! So sorry!! =X
So scared and nervous when my dad was driving very faster.. I just kept praying that we wont get any accident..
This is the first time I went to an art gallery I think.. It's for our assignment and we have to do a report or whatever..

Saw a group of U3 members which they already finished their journey..
Us U4 just got 7 people - Me, MunYi, ChingHuey, Jason, Fei, Meng and Jeff. (Two different group!)

Anyway, I took quite lots(erm.. maybe not many 'cause not enough memory space) of photos of those artwork.. BUT! I won't post them here of course since they're for my Intro to Art 3rd assignment!
All I can say is.. those artist are very awesome...!

Ok whatever just looks at these photos I took for fun/I think they're nice etc.




Use screws to do this piece of art.. yeng..


What is this..? I don't even know.. =X I just know there's a lot of them!








!!!


Time to wash hand... HAHAHA!! (Lol syok sendiri)


Nice lights.. Lol.


Kayu!


Ughhgughguhghhhh...!


AHHHHHHH!!! (HAHA Syok sendiri again!! =X)


This one really nice


Reflection


*AHHHHH!!! Alien!!!* (Syok sendiri... AGAIN..)


U4!! So less people only.. But very syok lor, 'cause don't have some random strangers disturb us.. (Eh wait.. got a female guard disturb us awhile.. Haha)


What's with this thing?!




Istana Budaya.. Lol.
Went there once with my drama friends last year to see my drama teacher's performance..
But just went into the small theatre at the side.. Not nice de.. =(


Toilet.. Lol.


I ♥ this shot! (didn't edit de leh!)


*SNAP!!*


This thing made my eyes blind......


Entrance!


Watch the history of an artist named Zhang Zhou
(Geng leh the whole room's paintings are all his!)

Lol suddenly remember that I used to think of taking fine arts course at Dasein.. 'cause I wanna do stuff like these(oil painting) and pottery and other stuffs...
But because I scared that I will die because of smelling too much oil paint etc, and career prospect not really wide.. So.. planned to take Illustration course..

But now, I ended up in TARC Multimedia Design. Lol.




Toilet again.. Haha!


Beh song them.. 'cause they kept walking very fast and didn't wait for us...


This one very yeng, macam decepticons.. HAHA!! (But decepticons very geli la..)

Very beh song lor.. After I took these two photos and turn around, just left me, MunYi and ChingHuey!! The guys all took the lift and went down already!! hdusiferybjjbyt!!

Oh ya! Suddenly remember when we're walking up to other floors, MunYi and ChingHuey kept holding me 'cause they're afraid of height..! HAHA! =X
(But I also afraid of height la..)


Aduh.. the stupid wind.. make me cannot take the flowers' photo..
and make me focus the background.. SHIT!!


=X

After that we go McDonald's makan.. and guess what? We did something ILLEGAL...
Which was.... 7 person sit in a car!!
So funny la! Fei=driver, Jeff=front seat, Mend sit on Jason's lap, Chiing sit on MunYi's lap, and me.. sit at the side.. like this...

HAHAH!!! (so that other cars can't see me....=x)

It's kinda scary you know! 'cause we're not driving in Wangsa Maju or whatever, we're driving near KL already!!

We're going to Jalan Pahang's McD, then Fei drive nearby KLCC there to U-turn..
So funny 'cause we're near to KLCC, then we kept yelling "GO KLCC!!! GO!!!"
But then when Fei U-turn... "Aww..... =(" HAHAH!!

Then when we arrived McD, 'cause it's too jam, so the FIVE of us at the back went out from the car first, and of course.. those people in those other cars were staring at us.. LOL! So funny la..


Walao... French fries...

Yeah~ Eat filet again~♥ But.. money... BUT!! We haven't pay back Jason the money yet..! Remember next time belanja us ah.. =X

It's seem really nice, 'cause it felt like I'm(FINALLY) getting along with half(ONLY) of my U4 classmates.. :3

And hor.. very geng lor the four of them... discuss assignment also will talk about dota......||||
=X



After that... my dad fetch me home and...


Can you see what is wrong...?
(I very nice de.. just sensored the letters so that anyone who wants to buy Toto or Magnum can go buy.. My dad already buy.. LOL!)


NOOOO!!!! POOR DOG PLUSH!!!!

That taxi driver is crazy!! CRAZYYY!!
How could he do such a thing to such a cute stuff??!?!?!!
EVILLL!LL!L!L!L!


Fuu~ This is the first time I went to visit an art gallery, and I think it's actually quite FUN!
'Cause there's a lot of weird things to play =X and their paintings are really nice...
And I love the environment.. of the gallery.. LOL so weird.


YAY NO MORE THE END!!!

(Nooo.. have to continue to do assignments.....)

2 comments:

Carolinelzt said...

walao~~!!!
u guys very fun lo..><""
why i did not go~!!!

KaedE said...

aiyo mana i tau~~
u guys havent go any gallery yet?