Monday, June 22, 2009

TEA TIME 16

WALAO EH I FINALLY GET TO POST THOSE TEATIME16 PHOTOS!!
But hor.. people who wanted to save those photos.. you guys dun have to save la.. 'cause all of them have my blog link = MINE!!! =D =X
If who want the original photos, ask me from msn to send to you la. But... 慢慢等啦! My msn kept dc 1, haven't send 50% already dc! =_=)b


*Walking into New Era College




*Our drama teacher - Milo


*Waiting for the show to start


*Tammy lao shi as the narrator Lol



*That actress is my drama camp friend~~


*Changing background Lol











*End of first group LOL


*MilkyGreen preparing for their turn to perform


*Their poster, ahBoy's idea design


*Katori peace!


*Eve lao shi as the second group narrator




*Adui... who will know these two are actually a couple.. =_="




*I love this performance! Love the concept and main point also..




*Katori.. I know you want these pics de.. weheh.. weheheh...





*End of second groups' performance!





While waiting for the third/final group performance...


HALOO!!! LOL cat pics again!!




SO CUTE


DEMON CAT EATING CHOCOLATE!!!


*MilkyGreen's props


*MilkyGreen juniors

OK THE FINAL GROUP!!


Emiko lao shi as the final group's narrator

Ok.. Because I'm lazy already to type what school and what show title, so I didn't type anymore! And I lost the brochure =S



Err.. I forgot which school is this, but I think their show title is 《雪翼》(Snow wing?)
Although it's not a comedy, I kept laughing 'cause the show title is similar with my name and they kept saying those people will fight against each other just to get the snow wing (they fight because of me!! LOL)



This is SMK Kepong - 《DADDY MUMMY》


This.. I forgot which school is this and what's the title.. (so sry!)
But I also like the main theme of it.




This is ChongHwa Independent High School! Damn funny la their show!




OK NO MORE!!



No comments: