Tuesday, June 23, 2009

18


*Conceptual Design assignment..! Passed up today! =D

Walao eh now I'm using my OWN pc!! NEW!! Wheehhe! (Lol gila)

---

Oh, I became 18 yesterday! Ahhh!! Old already!!

Ok before talking about my 18 birthday.... Talk about Father's Day first!


*Lol four people use so big punya table

Went to One Plus One steamboat restaurant to celebrate Father's Day(and celebrate my birthday also)~!


I ordered tomyam soup~ Taste so good! BUT AFTER THAT MY STOMACH PAIN LIKE CRAZY UNTIL I WANNA DIE/FAINT!!


*I ♥ Mango pudding~

After that we went to Sg Wang!

My sis planned to take purikura together, four of us, a family! So...




Happy! =D

OK BIRTHDAY TIME!!

Wait! I forgot to mention I finally cut my hair on Sunday! Bye to my fking thick hair!!

It's so funny that some of my classmates don't really recognize me after my hair cut, especially from the back!
Haih.. if I'm still in high school, my friends sure already bored of it since I always changing my hairstlye or suddenly cut my hair short when it's shoulder length. Haha!

Anyway, my classmates(assignment groupies) celebrate my birthday!



I was like "Wtf...?!" when MunYi was holding a box of cake walking into the class! I don't want so many people to know my birthday 'cause I will paiseh HAHA!



After the English class(Rajamani's class!), we went to the hostel to celebrate! LOL


*Aduh.. first time do this la.. so geli the wax stick on my teeth HAHA


Start from left to right
Upper: Rainie, MunYi, ChingHuey
Bottom: Jane, Me(wtf i look so nice fake in this pic 'cause doesn't look like me)

Hmm.. Actually I was a bit shocked that they'll celebrate my birthday 'cause we just know each other for 5 weeks or less only..! Really thx..! *happy :3*

AT HOME AT NIGHT *celebrate with my family*


*Haih.. my face... acne... UGHHH!
YAY I had my hide doll for a year now!!

And I lived in my current home for a year also!






YAY!




*Ice-cream cake owo (but this pic very geli la 'cause the icecream melt a bit already)

Ok no more!

OK TIME TO TALK ABOUT MY NEW PC!!! YAY!


*"Strangers"(not the one sitting on the chair la that's my dad) setting up my pc!


My sis testing the pc!


TWO PCS!!!! (lol Adam wallpaper on my sis' desktop)

Syok la not lag when using photoshop etc because of the 4gb ram!
And the graphic card.. Aiya I dunno these stuffs 1 la, but can play games! With good graphics!!
I want play RO~~~!! LOL

Somehow this new pc is like my 2009 birthday present LOL

---

Hmm.. This year's birthday.. Celebrated it in a different environment = college = not high school = different people..! It's a bit weird, but it's still nice 'cause I know a group of nice and funny friends =D

But still, I do miss my high school friends..! So swt la last year and last LAST year's birthday.. already knew that they're gonna celebrate my bday.. (haih Yvonne ah.. sau pei la... =X)

Ok.. now I'm gonna list and thank those people who wishes me etc! Well it's not many so I can list them all!!
-my family ♥
-MunYi(thx for the cake haha!), ChingHuey(thx for the card XD), Rainie, Jane
-my grandma
-Kevin(classmate), KokKent(asst courserep), ~six~(coursemate)
-ahLing and HuiShan(LOL siao la both of u! send the same msg to me!)
-Yvonne and YenTing ^3^ *BLUUARGHHH*
-Arricson, PuXuan, Philea, YiTing, PingShien, KuanChing, LooTeng (primary+secondary school friends through facebook), PeiTing (through friendster)
-kim-chan (LOL)

Err.. I think that's it...? (sry if I didn't mention those who did wished me lol)


Ok la no more la I want sleep already.
Don't have classes tomorrow 'cause going to watch Transformer with my coursemates! (oh ya suddenly remember I have senior from DML2 in drama group! But dunno what's their name la whatever la LOL)


GOOD NIGHT!!!



No comments: