Friday, May 29, 2009

3 post in one day?!

LOL THE THIRD POST FOR TODAY!! BUT THIS IS IMPORTANT
(for me it's important, for others is not important at all, so buh-bye!)


YAY IT'S HERE!! IT'S HERE!!!


MY STUFFS ARE HERE!!! (lol use Paint to cover my name and mailing add)


yikes too hard to open 'cause it's really sticky!


!!!


YAY!!! FINALLY I RECEIVED MY GLAY I am xxx Limited Edition Single AND We love hide ALBUM!!!


MY LOVES!! HISASHI FROM GLAY AND hide!!

Hehehehhe I'm so happy right now!! You wanna know why? Blah! Even you don't wanna know I'll be still writing here!!

Well, I've been a fan of GLAY for like.. about 6 years now, and I don't have anything about them! CDs, magazines, photobooks... ANYTHING!

I do have some albums and a photobook of GLAY.. BUT THEY'RE ALL NOT MINE! It's all belongs to my sis.. most of them came from my dad's friend(work in those music company), she's the elder one so she gets it =( And there's one album my sis bought it herself so that doesn't count.. And there's a photobook I think it's for their 10th Anniversary, my dad bought it 'cause my sis didn't brought money when we saw it. I still remember it's about RM40+.. Which I think is CHEAP!! 'Cause the X JAPAN photobooks we bought now are like.. more than RM100!! LOL!

And there's some document, my dad used to plan of doing GLAY concert in Malaysia like more than 10years ago, but it didn't work. My dad gave those documents and infos to us, but of course my sis took it too.

And now! FINALLY! I got my very own, very first GLAY single! Their 15th Anniversary single! And hell! It's limited edition! Ahhh~ *melts*

And the We love hide album.. My first hide album...! I just have some of his photobooks, some mags with him as the cover, a hide doll, hide *fake* skull ring... but I don't have his album or DVD or singles!

I wanted to unseal it right now but I wanna wait for my sis to come back for work... Hmm... NOT!!!
WEHHEHEHEH!! *CRAZY MODE*)
Well ok... I'll wait for her.. but just for the GLAY album..! I'll open the hide album now!!


HAPPY!!!



No comments: