Friday, May 1, 2009

1


1 day to go...

---

"SUGIZO is the 6th member of X JAPAN.."
Oh.. wow.. GREAT.

They announced it in X JAPAN OFFICIAL SITE..

I don't really want SUGIZO or anyone else to be the 6th member actually.. Well I do hope TAIJI will join X again, but this is impossible..
But after reading SUGIZO's Myspace Blog.. I'm OK with it now.. =)

Oh!! And! HEATH won't be leaving X!! YAAYY!!

HERE'S SOME VIDS!!!




AND!! OMG That Huang Yi Da is also a X FREAK!!!

OMG HE SAID HE HAS TWO hide's GUITAR!!! FWAAAAAAKKK!!! =X

Then I suddenly remember something..!! I suddenly remember that YiDA has a guitar model that he always holds and I think it's really nice...!!



AHHHHH!!! FERNANDES!!! IT'S THE GUITAR MODEL hide USED!!!

And this vid is to YiDA from YOSHIKI!!


*DIES*

---

Watched American Idol last night, and it was CRAZY!!!
ADAM WAS IN THE BOTTOM 2!!!

But next week is Rock and Roll week, Adam surely won't be in the bottom! And so is Allison!
I love Adam and Allison~ They look soooo good and cute together!!! X3




No comments: