Monday, April 20, 2009

FAILURE

I'm a FAILURE...!!






I failed my driving test.


I mean, I passed the test on the road, but I failed at the "bukit", which makes me can't take the parking and the three-point-turn test.
I can't make it to the bukit's top.. the yellow line.. I stopped before it.
There's a second chance, but still...

At first after I failed doing it, I felt like nothing. After that...
I just became very sad and disappointing.. felt like crying when my sis called to ask how's the test..

After the test on the road, I waited for more than 2 hours to take the following test, kept taking deep breath to be steady, telling myself that it's going to be fine. But... I FAILED.
Why did I failed? I wasn't nervous! Or maybe I am nervous, but is just that myself don't know about it..?

I promised myself that I don't wanna fail anything start from this year, after my high school life, but..

You know what..? I think driving test is tougher than SPM..! (lol wtf?) I'm serious.

I thought "Yay! I passed on the road! I don't have to worry that much anymore!"
But.. thinking back again.. I'm always ok while practicing on the road, but bukit and three-point-turn..

I kept holding my tears like crazy 'cause it's damn suffering to hold it, but still I broke into tears before I arrive my doorstep.

I cried and stopped and cried and stop a few times. I mean many times.

While I was crying suddenly the phone rang! It's my mum.. I can't stand to stop crying while using the phone 'cause I was in the middle of crying Lol.

My family said that it's ok, but for me it's not..!!
I thought everything was going to end soon, I don't have to face it anymore. After I passed the test I myself happy and so is my family, and then we will might go out for dinner as a celebration or whatever. I thought it's going to be a happy ending, but NO!
I thought that I'll make my family proud and happy and end up just like last time when I got my SPM results, but NO!!

Going to resit the test.. but the teacher said it's on 18th May, which I have to go to college that day! And it's the first day of college!! UGHH!!!

Before my mum called, I was crying like a mad person, while looking at Miley Cyrus' The Climb lyrics while the song was playing. Searched it 'cause I really love this song since the first time I heard it in Hannah Montana The Movie's trailer. And she performed this song in American Idol last week! I'm so happy! Why some of the people hates her?? I don't understand! Her voice is not bad, is quite unique! You can just listen to it and recognize it's "Miley" but not the others immediately..!

The Climb lyrics
I can almost see it
That dream I am dreaming
But there's a voice inside my head saying
"You'll never reach it"

Every step I'm taking
Every move I make feels
Lost with no direction
My faith is shaking

But I gotta keep trying
Gotta keep my head held high

There's always gonna be another mountain
I'm always gonna wanna make it move
Always gonna be a uphill battle
Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose

Ain't about how fast I get there
Ain't about what's waiting on the other side
It's the climb

The struggles I'm facing
The chances I'm taking
Sometimes might knock me down
But no, I'm not breaking

I may not know it
But these are the moments that
I'm gonna remember most, yeah
Just gotta keep going

And I, I got to be strong
Just keep pushing on

'Cause there's always gonna be another mountain
I'm always gonna wanna make it move
Always gonna be a uphill battle
Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose

Ain't about how fast I get there
Ain't about what's waiting on the other side
It's the climb, yeah!

There's always gonna be another mountain
I'm always gonna wanna make it move
Always gonna be an uphill battle
Somebody's gonna have to lose

Ain't about how fast I get there
Ain't about what's waiting on the other side
It's the climb, yeah!

Keep on moving, keep climbing
Keep the faith, baby
It's all about, it's all about the climb
Keep the faith, keep your faith, whoa

HELL!! My tears were like water fall!! 'cause I never expected that the lyrics is what I'm facing right now!! Cried like crazy! CRAZY!!!

I thought I'm going come back and just blog about "YAY!! I PASSED MY DRIVING TEST!! I'M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!! I'M GONNA PLAY MY ELECTRIC GUITAR LIKE CRAZY!!! HAHA!! YAY!!" something like that but... hmm, oh well..

But I'm still gonna practice my electric guitar of course!

Hmm.. The End.


Listening to SAY YOUR DREAM by GLAY



No comments: