Wednesday, April 29, 2009

3


3 days to go...

---

=D

I PASSED MY DRIVING TEST!!!
I'm so happy!! X3

FINALLY I passed! I'm really happy right now 'cause I don't have to go there anymore, don't have to take the test no more!! YAY!!! HAHA!!

Here's some random pics I took using my sucky phone while practicing driving or whatever!

First day of driving lesson I think..?


Waiting for my turn to take the driving test last week


"The Climb"


Yesterday before going to driving practice, waiting my driving teacher


Know where's this place? ^^*


Waiting for parking practice


Going back home..
KLPac! Went there once to watch a drama performance..
I wanna go back visit again someday 'cause it's really a nice place ^^


Random lol


Yesterday. Arrive home before the rain started.


Today/just now. waiting for my turn.


Ended my driving test, PASSED!
While waiting for my driving teacher, I saw a cat. So I just "investigate" it.
Guess what it was doing..? It dig a hole and then just stood there quietly...! o__o|||
LOL I quickly stop looking at the cat! HORROR EWW!! HAHA


My driving test results. Lol.
Then middle one is the one I failed last week, the right one is the retake :3

---


Bought this yesterday morning while going to JJ with my mum.
Wanna start diet or eat healthy or whatever since I started to watch The Biggest Loser(watch it everyday 7pm only on Hallmark =D LOL).


I just saw these so I bought it...


This bar taste good :3

But you know what..? I kinda regret to buy them,'cause..
Last night my mum cooked some chicken wings, which has damn high calories, I forgotten that I wanna cut down eating high calorie food, so I ate them D= But.. my mum put so much effort to cook for us, and I ♥ chicken wings.. So.. :3

And this morning, I ate the cereal until I wanna vomit! LOL! 'cause it doesn't fill up my stomach and I'm still feeling hungry! And of course, the milk is cold. So.. my stomach was just like empty..!

---


SOB!!!!

Oh ya, I've mention that new "hide book" few days ago, it's going on sale in May...
But... I can't buy it.. 'cause it's published by WeROCK! Which is only in Japan!!
This makes me sad... D=


Oh well~ Gonna watch American Idol to forget about it(i wish =_=)..
Yay to Adam and Allison! I want them to win! Adam at the first place and Allison at the second place! AI8 couple! Ooo... OwO





No comments: