Monday, March 2, 2009

Fuu~

Hehe.. Guess what..?











I passed my undang test!! HEH!!! (LOL)
42/50 to pass, and I got 47/50 (~w~)o (not full marks.. but it's enough for meee~!)

So glad(<--swt i mistyped it to "glay" =X) that I passed!! I'm so afraid that I'm careless again until my hands kept shivering you know?!! What if I'm gonna kept shiver again while having my DRIVING test?!! O___O||| NOOOOO!!! DX Fuu~ but now at least I passed my teory..! Going to attend another talk tomorrow morning... 6 hours!! GAAAHHH!!! X___X After these.. I can finally get my L license :3

----

Ok!! The previous blog entry about voting the hide songs.. Guess what? I voted all the songs already!! :d :D

---

SPM result is going to release next week!! My mum said it's on 12 March!!

YAAAYYY!!! FINALLY!!

I can't wait to get it and know my results!! Hope I'll pass my BM and get A s for Maths and English..! ...
.
.
.
.
.
A or B for Science, A for Arts, B or C for Moral, pass my Sejarah and Akaun, and A or B OR C for my Chinese!!

(Lol I wonder if I guess it right?)

---

American Idol!!!

I support Adam and Allison!! :D

---

Ok! Gonna play/answer etc those tags in my sis' blog! HEH!!






THE END




No comments: