Thursday, March 5, 2009

AHHHHHHHH!!!!

I'M GONNA DIEEEE!!!

00oooOo0o0OoO0o

Nothing to do so I search for X JAPAN and hide stuffs in eBay again...

HELLLL!!!! MORE PHOTOBOOKS AND HIDE DOLLS ARE SELLING!!! Well I want the photobooks more than the dolls 'cause most of the hide dolls now are mostly "fake"... AHHH!! I WANT THEM ALL!!!!

The more I browse the more I hard to breath!!! HORRIBLE!!!! I want them so badly!! Well the photobooks I already got Mugongeki, hide DAYS, X JAPAN Rose&Blood, X-ism, hide BIBLE... BUT IT'S NOT ENOUGHHH!!!

And of course, their Singles and albums... ughhguhghhh... *drools*

I going crazy.. CRAZYYYY!!!!

*deep breath*

Fuuu.......

Oh ya and this,



Looks real? But NO! It's just a miniature of hide's FERNANDES Burny MG-145s sell by someone in eBay!! Looks exactly like the real thing!! But except for the writting's font..

--

Ok no more time to sleep~


THE END

No comments: