Friday, February 13, 2009

Yoshiki + Malaysia....???

Ok... So I was surfing in the X FREAKS FORUM...

And... found this...!



What...? Malaysian...??

*SEARCHING TIMEEE!!*





!!!




!!!

ME PROUDS MALAYSIAAA!! :D



Anyway, let's straight to the point!!

Ok.. I'm not a car racing fan.. But..

a) Malaysia is included in the 2009 FIA International Series Super GT thing (car racing thingy), and the veune for the 4th round is in Sepang!!

*PLUS*

b) Yoshiki joined one of the team as the Team Producer (gehh! producer AGAIN!! =X)

*EQUALS...?*

If Yoshiki's team go through the 3rd round.... Does it mean...

YOSHIKI IS GOING TO COME TO MALAYSIA??!!!! O___O??!!!


OMG I HOPE WHAT I THOUGHT IS TRUE!!!!!

If it's true... me and my sis SURELY WILL GO THERE TO SPOT YOSHIKI!!!!! AND SNAP SOME PHOTOS OF YOSHIKI!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!




No comments: