Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Driving lesson

Wghh! Just applied for driving lesson yesterday!!
I'm so scare and nervous! What if I failed my undang test?! Damn many things have to memorize!! Especially those undang!! Those road signs are ok.. but.. undang..!! So many.. WORDDSSS!!!
GAAAHHH!!!!

Going to listen the undang talk tomorrow.. with... strangers.. Oh well.. =(

---

As for college... I've confirm to study in TARC... Not going to change my mind already..
Hmm.. means.. I have to wait until May THEN I get to start my college life.. whatever.. at least I don't have to spend 6 years for college =\

GOD!!! When will SPM result release?!! Last year was March 12..! I hope it's going to release soon...

---

Talking about the word "release"...

WHEN WILL X JAPAN RELEASE THEIR SINGLE OR ALBUM?!!! AHHH!!!

They've already reunion for more than a year now, and even performed a few performance and tour, even went to their first world tour stop - HongKong...

Now what?? Where's the new songs Yoshiki??
Is it a metal rock song again? or is it a beautiful ballad again??
We wanna listennnnn!!!! T______T



Ok.. that's all for today..
gonna work hard for undang test! X___X||||||


P/s: I want this tshirt!! Well.. It's a bit lame though =X




2 comments:

kim-chan said...

Tarc?
why not Dasein? hhehe...just curious

ooo dun worry, you will be okay. I so stupid also can pass and got my driving license. XD As long as driving you geng, this exam no problem for you ^^

ganbatte ne!

KaedE said...

swt i wrote the reason in the previous entry laa