Thursday, January 15, 2009

January Day-off x 2

It's 15 today!! Hmm.. means.. my salary is out today!! But I think they'll give me cheque 'cause I don't have Maybank account etc.. whatever!

Anyway, my salary is out! Means.. Mugongeki photobook!! I gotta buy it!!! X3
-------

Having day-off today and also tommorow!

Now I'm blogging this entry and playing Facebook (me haz facebook now :3) and playing Poupee and searching X JAPAN in Youtube and eating and... *yawn*.. No not sleeping, I just wanna type yawn =___=|||

-------

OMG!! It's January 16 tomorrow!! X JAPAN HONG KONG TOUR!!! AAAHHHHH!!!!!
They're already in HongKong

*dies*

Searched some press conference of them in HK these days... (the)


*blur* (I spot hide dolls~~!!)
WE ARE X!!!
God.. Yoshiki.. No.. stop speaking cantonese... It's HORRIBLE!!! D=!!!


Haha Yoshiki so cute kept "erm..em.."! But NOO!! He's in HK!!! T___T
He's speaking in English btw.. and the translation didn't translate some of the things Yoshiki said.. like "how are we going to do without HIDE" etc (i'm not sure is it right or wrong 'cause it's too blur!)! ROOAARRRR!!
His hand... =(



AND WTF?!?!?!?!?! THIS....!!!!

(lol the narrator read Toshi and Yoshiki's name as "Tosi" and "Yosiki" =X)

THIS SHOW!!! I HAVE ASTRO AND HAVE THIS CHANNEL WITH THIS ENTERTAINMENT NEWS SHOW!!!!
FUCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!! ME AND MY SIS MISSED IT!!!!!! *CRIES*
ARGH!! WHY DIDN'T I THOUGHT OF THAT?!! I NEVER THOUGHT THAT IT'S GONNA SHOW THEIR NEWS!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!!

Anyway.. LOL Yoshiki said he went to HK before more than 10years ago to eat "very tasty HongKong food!! HAHA!!! .... I wonder did he came to Malaysia before...?!?!? O___O?!!


Hmm.. I wonder is there any live streaming... =(

-------------

Yay! I just helped my mum wipe the fan in the living room!!



AHHHH DUSTT!!!!


Gehh!!!


I'm afraid of heights btw.. but it's fun! Haha!



On a fan, you won't see any dust bunnies... But...


DUST WORMSSS!!!!! GAAAHHHH!!!




Hmm.. this is the first time I actually wipe a fan(attached to ceiling 1)!! And also the first time I actually help to clean up for new year... =X



YAY CLEAN!!!!


THE END!!! LOL

No comments: