Saturday, January 31, 2009

Chinese New Year!

YES!!! Finally get to update this stupid blog!!! GAAHHH!!

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!! It's the 6th day of Chinese New Year!! LOL already near to the end of CNY!!

Hmm.. what to post? Gonna separate into a few "groups"/"sub topic" etc again....... Nah..

---


Choi San and the Cadbury(?) elephant wearing choi san clothes walking around in JJ!


Before talking about CNY...
Let's talk about Shiseido....?!

My dad bought some stuffs from Shiseido for my mum as New Year present.. and the Shiseido person gave me and my sis some samples etc..

2 days later that person called, asked whether me and my sis are free to do some facial check up or dunno what thing la! My sis was still sleeping.. so I went to meet that person during my break time..


Waited for more then half hour, 'cause she's serving another customer.. so she just help me remove my make up then dunno do what then help me make up again.. which I dun like it!! 'cause my face look damn white!! I faster went to the toilet and rub it!! (so sorry to that person..!)

She asked me to meet her again the next 2 days...

Remove make up etc...


WAHAA!!! DO MASK LEH!!!

This is the first time I let ppl do my face! So comfy when she helped me massage my fat and round face!! (also very paiseh 'cause my face damn many pimples......)

*back home*


See the left 1!! Very white lor!! The right 1 can't really tell the difference!!
If you see the real thing or you know me sure think very white lor my face!!


WHITE!!!!


Oh ya! I got my salary on 15th!


Five only =(

Not many.. jusy 500+ =( Whatever la!

----

CNY clothes!!

Guess when did I finally bought my CNY clothes?? Jan 24 = two days before CNY +_+|||

Before bought those clothes, me and my sis did try fitting some clothes.. but I didn't buy 'cause damn expensive (for me la)..

At JJ's Applemint




I love this clothes.. but.. expensive.. and I seldom wear leh..




EXPENSIVE

On 24 Jan I was having day-off, so finally get to go shopping with my family!
We went to KLCC's Isetan & Parkson.. but didn't buy anything too.. 'cause.. same reason..
EXPENSIVE!!!!


KLCC's SEED in Isetan.. the top on which the manequin wore.. same with one of the manequin in the SEED shop which I work in.. =X
It's so weird/funny to see the same clothings you see everyday at a different place.. It was like.. I know those clothes.....? ugh dunno how to describe!! Lol! But there's some of the stocks we dun have in our shop, and some stocks we already.. er.. "ignore"(?) them..? (dunno how to describe again..)

Later after we took our lunch... went to Kxxxxxxxxx(lol!!) of course!!!
And guess what...?


Spoted two items me and my sis wanted!!! FUCK MUST BUYYYYY!!!!!

*ehem*

We went to Setiawangsa's new JJ...


I bought this :3
And you know what? It's a dress.. for PREGANT WOMEN!! Lol!!
Bought another pregnant woman dress but didnt take the pic..


I like this top too, but.. EXPENSIVE LOR!!! VOIR brand de!!!



CNY eve! dunno why not many firework this time.. =(


CNY Day 1.. Went to my grandma's(dad's mum) house first just like every year.. but we just visited 2 grand uncles' houses, 'cause the others.. erm.. past away.. hmm..


Dunno why suddenly do the Sailormoon pose =_=|||


Yay! My Tsukasa + KitKat~ ^w^ (paiseh didnt focus to Tsukasa but the KitKat =.=)


This!! Our.. er.. dunno what cousin(my grand uncle's son's son.. lol).. damn cute lor!!!
Dunno why IT(I said cute "stuffs" as "it":3) reminds me of Keiyuu(from Kra)!!
And it'elder sis also cute! I mean.. very princess-ish! X3


KIOT!!


Journey back home! Damn pretty the circle!!


CNY Day 2 went back to grandma's house(mum's mum) at Muar.. dun hav pic.. but..

We played UNO cards! Lol!!


See the weird one who wore white shirt with red+black? Most of us dun like him! 'cause.. aiyah if you're one of the family you'll know!!
We kept wanna make him lose the game! See those two kids? Those are our cute cousins :3
What they're doing? Trying to take the photo of that person's cards(so that we can make him lose LOL)!!


......


!!! (LOL)

Very sohi lor him!! My dad told us about what he said that day!! Guess what he said??!!!

"Grandma already not here, why we still come back?"


DIU LAA!!! Dun scold bad words also cannot!! 'Cause really du lan what he said!!!

Grandma is not here already, SO WHAT??!!! You dun wan come then go home la!! Just few steps only mar!! Your house so near!!! No one wants to see you also!!! BRAINLESS PEOPLE WHO TALKS CRAP!!!

.......

@@@

Anyway, look at this!!


TWO *X ROSE & BLOOD TOUR* PHOTOBOOK!!!!


GODDD!!! I FINALLY BOUGHT IT!!!


SEE!!! RM20.00!!! GILA LOR!!!
Now become bargain already!! So bad!! They didn't respect X JAPAN!!!

My sis very du lan 'cause she bought it for RM100++!!

Thank God I brought RM20 that day!! But after I bought it, I only remember..
those RM20 are my allowance for me to buy food during break time at work...

Oh well! At least I got it!! Hmm hmmp!! The end!!





No comments: