Saturday, January 17, 2009

160109/170109



Went to my high school yesterday to see their clubs and societies' co-curriculum orientation thingy..!

So nervous 'cause didn't go to ChongHwa for a month already! And worried+scare those teacher like PN LAU will stop me from stepping into the school..!

But I saw PeiTing! So I walk into the school together with her.. then we go to 5e9(which now called as Bilik ko-kurikulum =___+)!

I kept smiling/laughing like a crazy person 'cause dunno why I felt excited -.-" Gila..|||


My drama juniors!!! They become Form 2 already! But their sizes still so tiny!! X_X


XingLing! Now she's the leader!!

Me?? Already graduated from high school for a month!! SO FAST!!!!


*rehearsal*


From left: PeiTing, SzeYang, QiaoXin, ahKang, QingWen
They're going to perform soon!


This is PBSM's performance.. non-related to us, but I think it's kinda funny so I took their pics!


Rescuing pregnant lady


GOT BLOOD!!!


Bye~~

So realistic! But just the blood! 'cause the girl who act as the pregnant lady.. her yelling voice sound very fake..||| She scream like a fangirl..! =X


Perform!!


That paper!! I recognize it! 'cause that's my masterpiece I did LAST YEAR!!! And it's ugly but they think its nice =.=|||


Yay.. the end.. boring... =X


I spot DSLR!!!

So horror to walk around in the hall, 'cause... most of the people are Form 1 or remove class = short.. Me = tall = EVERYONE CAN SEE ME =___=|||||||||


Chinese Society's "board" thingy


+_+"


This is KRS's performance.. same as always


*this is a girl





*ran up to the third floor to snap the hall's pic*
Those with pink colour shirt are drama members Lol


-back to 5e9-


Took this pic because... the blue+yellow thing looks like hide's Rocket Dive outfit.. =X


They're having meeting with our drama teacher

Hmm.. before this, me and another 3 junior(actually just 2 only).. kept fangirling..||||||||
Me - X freak, QiaoXin - Gazette fan, MeiYan(shit!! there's two MeiYan!! oh.. whatever..) - AliceNine fan..
Then they said they didn't heard of X JAPAN before, I suddenly say "Hoiyo! For them X JAPAN is GOD!!!!"......||||| I didn't meant to say the "god" word.. actually I want to say something like senpai or high status.. but....|||||||

Later I browse MeiYan's phone see whether got songs that I like... Oh ya! We all like Gazette's Silly God Disco! Hmm.. got SID's Otegami~ And Katy Perry's Hot N Cold! Fuuu~


After they finished the meeting etc, we went to Cannes~
(actually they didnt plan to yamcha etc.. but I want =X)


YAY MOCHA ICE BLENDED!!!


CHICKEN CHOP RICE COVERED WITH CHEESE!!!!


OwO

Both of these two, I always order them.. my fav in Cannes~♥
And you know what? There's 40% off on each food/beverage!! LUCKY!
The things I order.. RM9.90+RM7=RM16.90=RM17!!
But after discount.... =D

-----------


Saw this doctor's pic in the news paper.. But i just wanna say..
his eye looks like wearing black eyeshadow.. like jrock-ish.. so yeng..||||

-----------

Cut my own hair again the day before yesterday!


I look like a guy =_=

This is not exactly what it looks like.. I didn't dye my hair, just play with colour hair gel and straighten my hair with hair straightener =_____+"

Last time bored with short fringe so I didn't cut it, now bored with long fringe again so I cut it..

---------

X JAPAN... Hong Kong Live....!!!

AHHHHHH!!!!!

Last night, my sis was chatting with her Malaysian X freak net friend.. That net friend's friend went to the live and her friend let her(sis' net friend) to listen the live through the phone!! Then the net friend asked for my sis' phone num so that she can let my sis to listen...!!
Then she called!! My sis pick up the phone and both of us listen....
.
.
.
.
.
I heard the fans screaming
.
.
.
.
There's some melody
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I heard Toshi's voice...!!!!!! performing Art Of Life!!!!!

My tears just burst out immediately...!!! I mean... I'm listening to X JAPAN's live for a few seconds.. THROUGH THE PHONE!!!!!

It might sounds stupid for those who're not fangirls or fanboys etc.. but.. dwiohfeufje!!!! ARGGGHHH!!!!

When I heard it my tears burst out and totally speechless...!! I'm actually listening to X JAPAN through the phone.. you know? those what audio signal or soundwave thingy etc..!! AHHHH!!! X____X

.....I still can't believe it...

I still can't believe they're "REALLL"!!!!

*DIES*

3 comments:

-yv0nn3- said...

u went back to skul.. why didnt ajak me??? FUUUUUUUUUUUU~~~~~~~~~~~~

KaedE said...

Lol i just go see Milkygreen wor.. u wan meh..?

-yv0nn3- said...

cheh go back look a while also can ar