Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Japan Charity Fiesta and Bazaar 2008



Fuuu~ Finally get to blog about this!!


*Ampang Park LRT station

Went to the 2008 Japan Charity Fiesta and Bazaar at Hotel Nikko with my sis and her friends last time..!




*Pretty~~ ♥

It's kinda boring at first 'cause have to wait until 11am..!




Sooo many people~!

There's a lot of things to see!
But got something they sell is very swt.. They sell some boxes and those boxes include those mooncake packaging boxes...
LIERS!!!! THEY'RE TRYING TO TRICK THOSE FOREIGNERS!!! =X


Hmm? What's this?


!!!


!!!!!

Very swt because me and my sis thought there would be gold fishes D=

We also saw THESE!!!


MASKS!!!

But...


RM15..!! So expensive...!

But still later we bought it!!



Mine is the Pikachu mask, my sis bought the HelloKitty mask~
Erm.. my sis is the one who afford them..|||



YAY MASK ONE THE HEAD!!! (Nooo that pika made my hair horrible!! God my eyebag!!)


Some tradition things~


Yukata wardrobe test!



A lot of people tried those yukatas, but it cost RM10... So me and my sis didn't spend on it!





Traditional tea ceremony!



Later all of us were hungry!


Huhu!! Waffles!!


Yay!! Chocolate waffle!!

After eating that, I'm still hungry!! (DUH OF COURSE!!) So buy another thing to eat...



YAY!!! YUMM!!!



Taste sooo good because the chocolate is soo thick!!! NOM NOM NOM!!! =X


*PIKA!!!




*A kid with a transformer-like-figurine



Before going home, we watch at those yukata wardrobe tester again..! Most of them look nice, even got photoshoot..! T__T


Ok.. now.. it's time for....











PIKA!!!







And...



PIKA WITH HAIR!!!!

God! So fun to play with the mask!! =X



No comments: