Wednesday, October 15, 2008

TAG!!

01 Name ::: Nakamura KaedE (HEH)

02 Sex ::: Female

03 Email address ::: hisajiro_yuki@hotmail.com

04 Birthdate ::: 22/06/1991

05 Family ::: Father, mother, my sis and me

06 Height ::: 170cm

07 Weight ::: ...|||| 60kg++..

08 Something good about yourself ::: Er.. tall? =__=|||

09 Something bad about yourself ::: Loves to eat eventhough i'm full.. now getting fatter.. =_=

10 Describe your personality in one word ::: Many

11 Celebrities that you like ::: WAA GOOD QUESTION!! hide from X JAPAN!!

12 Songs you like ::: Any genres except techno, dance..

13 Fav. Season ::: Winter, autumn

14 Game you’re good at ::: D=

15 My ideal woman or man ::: Normal looking, nice, taller than me, doesn't smoke or drink or fight, good in both sports and studies, funny.and of course loves me la.. (EWW so geli to write that "love" word!!)

16 If you have to choose between same age/older/younger?:: Older

17 Your mood right now ::: *blank*

18 What you have in your pocket right now ::: Empty

19 Sleeping out ::: No

20 Alcohol tolerance ::: No, don't like alcohol

21 Drinking habits ::: No (I drink Milo ice =3)

22 How old were you the first time you drank ::: Dunno

23 When do you want to get married? ::: > 27..?

24 About my singing ::: Dunno

25 About my dancing ::: Dance ah.. ... hehe while i'm still having drama lesson, we always dance to warm up.. hmm..

26 Something I want these days ::: MONEY!! and study for SPM

27 When you’re home alone ::: Online, watch TV, eat..

28 When you’re standing in front of the mirror ::: I'm looking at myself la

29 Clothes you’re wearing right now ::: Last year's drama camp's tshirt + 3/4 pant, going for tuition later

30 How much money do you have in your wallet ::: Wallet.. just got few cents.. HAHA! (Well i won't be using money mar..)

31 What you want to buy for your girlfriend/boyfriend ::: Dun have boyfriend la

32 Does height matter to you ::: YES

33 What song do you sing when you go to sing karaoke ::: Japanese songs, but I don't go karaoke, except with my sis =3

34. What would you do if you had plans with your friend but they never showed up ::: Pissed off.

35 What would you do if the person you loved cheated on you ::: Dunno

36 How long will you be able to wait for the person you love ::: Dunno. Lazy to bother about love la, wasting my time and my brain's space.

37 First kiss ::: My mum or dad

38 A feature you feel doesn’t need to be fixed ::: what?

39 Feature you feel should be fixed ::: D=?

40 People you miss the most right now ::: Milkygreen

41 First love ::: None

42 When you cried the most ::: Last year or this year? Dunno la.. WAIT I KNOW!! When I'm still a kid!!

43 When do you feel you’re grown up ::: Dunno

44 What you don’t like ::: When someone said I did something which I didn't did..

45 When you felt happy ::: Er.. when someone did/say something that i think is funny or.. when I'm happy lor!

46 When you were most flabbergasted ::: What?

47 Best looking person of the opposite gender you’ve seen so far ::: LOL Jiro Wang from Fahrenheit? ?__? Hmm.. ya i think so =D =X

48 Why aren’t you going out with anyone ::: Why should I?

49 What you feel towards that person ::: Who?

50 What would you say to the people actually reading this?:: =D (LOL)

51 Something you’re most worried about ::: SPM..!! I want BM pass! BI,MM must A! Science, BC, Moral, Seni get B or C! Sejarah and Ak.. get C or D!!

52 When do you look most weak ::: When I'm sleepy, no mood etc

53 How do you NOT get dumped ::: Swt how I know

54 3 things a person NEEDS ::: MONEY, FOOD, air.. (+water+clothings+family+X JAPAN+GLAY+a house+....etc)

55 Your grades in school ::: Er.. normal i think..??

56 #1 on your phone ::: ahBoy LOL

57 Phone company ::: TCL (a China brand)

58 Phone bill ::: Prepaid

59 Place you want to go ::: Japan!!! Iwant go to visit hide's grave!! And LEMONed shop! and hide MUSEUM(if it re-opens)!!

60 Favorite TV program ::: Music Station, Music Japan, NHK

61 Movie that pissed you off ::: Dunno

62 Movie you watched with most meaning ::: Er.. hm.. Day After Tomorrow??

63 Most recent movie watched ::: Enchanted..??

64 Movie you want to recommend ::: Enchanted, Sweeney Todd, Harry Potter, Day After Tomorrow, Kamikaze Girls, Seth et Holth etc

65 If you could become a character inside a movie ::: The evil one! The evil ones are always fun to act!! XD

66 How many net cafes are you a member to ::: None

67 Which do you go to most often ::: V2. When I was Form 3 I always went to a CC with my drama friends but I forgot the name..

68 What you feel about this cafe? ::: HUGE!! and high class LOL no la

69 What you want to say to the starter of the cafe? ::: =D

70 You believe it is okay to marry someone else to save the person that you love ::: Dunno

71 What would you do if your parents didn’t bless your decision to get married ::: Convince them la

72 Do you think you’re a player ::: No?

73 What time do you wake up ::: These days ah, 9/10++am, but if school days, 5.20am

74 When you go to sleep ::: 12~2am

75 If someone you met for the first time asked for your number ::: NO.

76 What would you do if you liked someone at a meeting ::: Do nothing

77 Celebrity you want to go out with ::: ....X JAPAN and GLAY.. and Keiyu from Kra(haha so short so cute! =X)... I wish hide's still alive..

78 How many kids do you want ::: 2

79 Something you really want to be good at ::: Instruments, drawing(+colouring), communicate, sports(so that I won't be fat..), drama acting(stage play) etc

80 What I want to be in 10 years ::: Guitarist, photographer, hair stylist, makeup artist!

81 Someone you’re jealous of right now ::: I want an electric guitar.

82 A word that you use a lot ::: Dunno which la, many

83 What I do when I first wake up ::: Open my eyes

84 What would you do if you picked up a million dollars ::: GO TO X CONCERTS!! BUY ALL MERCHANDISE!! And buy my first electric guitar!! And also buy hide's Fernandes Burny MG series guitars! And buy all thing related to X and hide and GLAY~!! And.. re-open hide MUSEUM(if can la)!! =D

85 What would you do if you became invisible ::: Steal.... =D LOL DUNNO LA

86 Singer you think is the best singing live ::: Toshi! hide! Teru(GLAY)!! Gackt! Mao(SID)!

87 Singers you don’t understand why they even sing ::: Forgot, but I think quite many leh

88 A kind of man you don’t like ::: MEAN AND BAD!

89 A kind of woman you don’t like ::: Err... MEAN AND BAD!! and.. CHEAP like cheap slut..! and always "fa qiao"..|||

90 What would you do if you found someone you love more than the person you’re dating right now ::: Dunno

91 What would you feel if you met someone you’ve broken up with ::: Hehe~ I dun have to worry about this since I don't have any~

92 Most important possession ::: FOOD, air(FRESH air), music..

93 What you do when you first get online ::: Check mail

94 What surprised you the most ::: MY SIS BOUGHT ME A hide DOLL FOR MY BIRTHDAY~~♥♥♥

95 What you do when you can’t fall asleep :::Continue forcing myself to sleep la

96 What do you think you were in your past life ::: Dunno

97 If you were to be born again ::: Boy or girl also can

98 What are you going to do after you finish this ::: Watch hide's concert in Youtube?

99 How honest were you ::: I am honest. (but sometimes not because somethings cannot let others know because is bad for them la)

100 What do you want to say ::: =D



THE END!!




No comments: