Friday, October 24, 2008

Dying!

I'm dying without hide's songs!!

Just now while listen/skipping the playlist, it didn't skipped to hide's song! Suddenly felt like dying!! Like.. hard to breath!! Swt!

----------------

Yesterday my dad brought something home..



Ayumi's 2007 Asia Tour DVD and Complete Singles! Keep as collection!!
My dad's fren work in Warner Music so he gets free stuffs..

But.. the "Complete" Singles... why..

Why these but not THIS...!!


hide's PERFECT SINGLE BOX!!! ARGHHHH!!!

So sad.. if hide or X are Warner's.. I can have their CDs etc!!! T________T

2 comments:

Яeiki said...

Wahhhhhhhhhhh
your dad soooooooooo good de !!!
sumore buy ayumi de DVD for u...
my dad never buy Dir en grey DVD for me .......=.= ..

KaedE said...

ehh not buy de la!
swt i didn't notice got some part i didnt type dao!
my dad's fren giv de la