Wednesday, October 8, 2008

2 in 1 Tags~

YAY TAGS!!! One is from Kei another one is from Kim-chan~!

====================================================

Tag 1 by Kei (My 15 Little Secrets)

RULE: Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things / habits / little known facts about you. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird habits / things / little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names. NO TAG backs!


1. I love food, especially cakes, cookies, pastries.. ♥
2. I look slim, but my tummy is fat.. and my legs are huge.. D=
3. I'm afraid of flying insects, especially BUTTERFLIES..! (they're HORRIBLE!!)
4. I'm afriad of paper cuts, sharp things, knives, getting hurt(cut, wound etc), broken teeth, sick, something is in my eyes, cars pass too near by me(hit by car b4) etc because I'll think that I'm gonna die (fear of death too much)
5. I always look serious/fierce bcoz I'm afraid of strangers (later kena rompak or tangkap or KILL by bad ppl D=)
6. I hate some of the couples because some of them are very irritating or their personalities are not the same with their original personalities.. OR those who put "love relationship" at first..
7. I hate people who wants to suicide (or do anything near to suicide)
8. I still think it's weird that hide is dead.. Sometimes I still think he's still alive
9. I'm a fan girl who REALLY LOVE hide
10. I have different personalities
11. I love cute(and fluffy♥) stuffs more than cool stuffs, but most of the ppl will think it's weird 'cause I don't look like that
12. I only listen to Japanese songs
13. I wanna be a hair stylist, guitarist, makeup artist, photographer.. but I can't choose one of them as my main job..
14. X Japan is the BEST band EVER!!!
15. I love and hate my height. Hate it because most of my friends(girls) are shorter than me, it's very hard to talk to them..||| Love it because I can show off to those friends(guys) who are shorter than me..! (Lol i'm so bad)


------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Tag 2 by Kim-chan

In this context, Him/Her or He/She is referring to the tagger.

1. What's the relationship of you and her/him?
- My sis' netfriend

2. Your 5 impressions towards her/him ?
- Friendly, nice, love cute stuffs like Cinnamon(=D), err... hmm.. not sure 'cause I don't really know her *___*|||

3. The most memorable things she/he have said to you?
- Cinnamon land on my face!! (fluffy...! *w*)

4. The most memorable things she/he had done for you?
- Gehhh...||| Cinnamon..? DUNNO!!! x______x||||

5. If she/he became your lover, you will..
- No! I dun wanna be a lesbian!! (sry to lesbians)

6. If she/he became your enemy, you will..
- have no Cinnamon stories =(

7. If she/he became your lover, she/he has to improve on..
- No lesbian...|||

8. If she/he become your enemy, the reason is..
- She.. she.. She KILL Cinnamon!!!

9. The most desirable thing to do on him/her is...
- Err.. Cinnamon fly around in her house..?? o___o?

10. The overall impression of him/her is...
- a person who loves Cinnamon D=

11. How do you think the people around you feel about you ?
- Stupid, good, loves to eat, loves hide.. D=

12. The character of you for yourself is...
- I love food, hide, X Japan, my family, music, art, photography.... dunno..|||

13. On contrary, the character you hate of yourself is...
- having different personalities, think too much

14. The most ideal person that you wanna be is...
- ME(exclude negative things of me) = LOL (or add a bit of hide, Yoshiki, my mum and dad, Hisashi, Jiro, Keiyuu.. LOL)

15. For the people who care about you and likes you, say something about them.
- I love hide =D LOL I ♥ YOU!


================================================


YAY THE END!!!

No comments: